cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

ipad 2 for free if you have 3 mobiles on your account.

jasoneverett
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

I have 3 mobiles on my account.

I have heard that the ipad 2 might be avilable for free if you have several mobiles?

Is this true or not?

cheers

Jay

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi guys, 

You can get the 16GB iPad 2 for free on a 24 month contract at £32 per month if you're an existing customer - the 32GB would be £50 and the 64GB would be £100.

This contract gives you 2GB of data use per month and 1GB of BT Openzone Wi-Fi :smileyhappy:

If you'd like to take advantage of this offer, follow the instructions here and we'll be in touch as soon as we can :smileywink:

Paul

Web Relations Team

View solution in original position

744 REPLIES 744

Just an Update,

My Ipad 2 arrived yesterday as promised, cannot fault the service from Vodafone:smileyhappy: Less than 4 days from ordering to delivery.

Top work Voda

Thanks

Su11y

Could I please get an email, I have 3 accounts so should qualify for this offer?

Thanks.

Hi ikkoangel

Welcome to the eForum, it's always a pleasure to have new faces around!

If you're an existing customer with Vodafone with a standard monthly contract of £30 per month or more, you can take out a new line on your account and get the 16GB iPad 2 for free with a 2GB monthly data allowance on a 24 month contract for £32 per month.

Our business team would need to check your account to make sure that you qualify for the same deal with them, but if you give them a call I'm sure they would love to help! :smileyhappy:

Cheers, Helen

Web Relations Team

Many thanks Helen.

Very interested in this ipad2 offer, can you please send me the info, and confirm if it can be done online or over the phone and not just instore?

That's plain BS.

I raised an issue in another topic, as I have 4 contracts, I pay up to £750 per month, this month I have ONLY £540, NEVER missed a payment, yet Vodafone considers me as a non trustworthy customer and declined my order....

So it's probably that their list is filled up and now they are scrapping off people and good and loyal customers... I have the web order and everything, but VF didn't give a rat's a$$ for my issue yet

All TRUE wisdom is found on t-shirts. Period.

I totally agree with you!!! 

I have been a loyal customer of Vodafone for well over 10 years, I often get calls telling me that I'm a valued customer - VIP etc etc . . you know all the usual kind of sales talk.  I used to believe it. . . until recently.

It seems that the calls I've been receiving are offering me something that is more expensive than that of a new customer, or someone that walks into a shop?!!?  

I know someone - an existing client who walked into a shop, in Portsmouth - walked out of the shop with an I-pad 2, which was bolted onto their account - for a mere £10 additional cost each month!  this did not even effect the length of their contract!!!   They've only been with Vodafone for a year, I know this as I set up their original account!! .  I've tried to get that same deal - did I succeed . . . .no!

Also - someone has commenced a new contract - got a new I-Phone and an I-pad 2  was thrown in for free - and again pays £10 for the I-pad. 

Please could someone talk me through the ins and outs of the promotions & customer retention strategy, so that I can get an understanding of this?  I called today to be passed around 5 people and I got no where with this question!

As at present it saddens me to think that I'll be looking to go out to tendor after 10-20 loyal years with vodafone.   

Could I get the email again please, the link isn't working for me and I'm not on twitter, thanks.

Hi william1969,

Of course I can, I’ve re-sent you an email so just pop me a reply back. :smileyhappy:

Hi rober75, I’ve replied to your previous thread here. Thanks

Amanda

Hi

I have had 3 mobiles on my account for a couple of years now and only just found out, by chance, about the free ipad2 -can I too have details on how to apply for this please?

Many Thanks

Laura