Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iphone 6/6+ contract prices

tailwhip2000
5: Helper

what with the new iphone 6/6+ being announced tonight and being able to pre order it from Apple from the 12th September, when are there likely to be updates from Vodafone with regards to contracts/monthly prices/handset prices etc.

Wanting the 128gb 6+ on a 12 month contract, but depends how much Vodafone will charge for the phone.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Nabs
17: Community Champion
Given that Apple have set the handset prices much the same as the did last year I suspect that Vodafones won't be far off the same as when the 5S launched.
There is a registration page on the main shop but prices don't usually follow until a short time later. At a guess it suggest early next week we should see pricing from all networks.

View solution in original position

14 REPLIES 14

andykn
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

For the iPhone 5 64GB 3g 12 mo contract Vodafone wanted about 930 quid over the year split between monthly payments and one-off cost. For the 5s it's about 970 quid, 60 quid extra for 4g. I'm hoping the 128GB iPhone 6 will be about the same pricing as the 5s (Apple are charging the same 699 quid for the iPhone 6 128GB as thy did for the 64GB iPhone 5s) and the 128GB iPhone 6 plus no more than 100 quid more.

I'm surprised they haven't got details up already, I'm sure they have had in previous years.

Nabs
Given that Apple have set the handset prices much the same as the did last year I suspect that Vodafones won't be far off the same as when the 5S launched.
There is a registration page on the main shop but prices don't usually follow until a short time later. At a guess it suggest early next week we should see pricing from all networks.

Can someone from Vodafone let us know if the price plans will be available to look at on the website before the Pre Order this Friday? 

thats what i would like to know - if the prices are going to be available BEFORE the apple pre order then that is all good - but if the contract prices won't be available until the night before release then that is pretty rubbish.

vodafone chat said they know nothing about this phone and won't know anything at all until Friday morning at the earliest - so looks like an £800 pre order for me then rather than waiting for the contract prices.

tweet from @vodafoneUK states pre-order is Friday so i assume tariffs are announced then.

If i have helped please feel free to click on the Thumbs Up below

Jebelious
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

https://twitter.com/VodafoneUK/status/509634907740864513

for the tweet

If i have helped please feel free to click on the Thumbs Up below

tailwhip2000

so we can pre-order the phone from tomorrow at 8.01am but we have not got a clue what the price plans will be like?

tailwhip2000

well, 6+ 128gb, 12 month contract, £58.50 a month, £389 for the phone.

bargain.