Skip to content
main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

iOS

no voicemail notifications IOS 10 iPhone 7 plus

Moderator (Retired)

@Thaigreencurry Have you heard anything back from Apple? We're still waiting for more information regarding this matter.

View more options
2: Seeker

Still no fix for this issue.  I didnt even realise there was one until an irate customer emailed me to say he had left several VM's I thought he was lying until I checked and there were 12 grrrrr. 

View more options
Can someone tell me how to turn the text notifications on? I've just discovered this issue, and as a result have missed a job offer which has now expired.
View more options

Dial 121 listen for options press mailbox settings number 4  then listen to more options select 3. I have selected text and alert for now.

View more options

I am using GiffGaff (part of 02) and I have issued with voicemail notifications too: on screen notification no longer works, and I have to use "notification by text" to be sure I dont miss any messages. I believe the issue is with the iPhone and iOS 10.

Hi all, 

We've been made aware by Apple that there's an issue with the voicemail notification icon on the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus. Apple are working to get this sorted as soon as possible, but are unable to provide a timescale for when this will be fixed. 

In the meantime, you can change your settings to receive voicemail text alerts (by calling 121 and following the prompts to change it).

View more options
1: Seeker
Hi All

I'm having the same problem, let's hope there's a fix soon.
View more options
Highlighted
17: Community Champion

Use a Visual Voicemail app like Hullomail and you completely bypass the network voicemail service and get a much better and informative system.

Jeffkinn_Sig.png

View more options