Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

no voicemail notifications IOS 10 iPhone 7 plus

Thaigreencurry
4: Newbie

since updating to ios 10 I am not getting any voicemail notifications at all. 

anyone else getting this and know of a fix?

26 REPLIES 26

Retired-LouiseE
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @Thaigreencurry

Are you still experiencing this problem?

Please try restarting the device and checking your voicemail settings are correct. 

Louise

I am still getting this problem. I have called Apple Support and they have suggested resetting all settings, which I have done and it didn't fix it.

Called Vodafone and they have switched off voicemail and back on again and this hasnt fixed it either.

The only way I get notification is if I change the voicemail settings to send a text. Other than that, if I change it back to the usual red dot alert , it just does not work.

Im using iPhone 7 plus with most current iOS .

msadhwani
3: Seeker
I have the same issue. It works on every network except Vodafone and I spoke to customer service and the smart tech desk blames it on the iPhone 7. Not true , works on every network except Vodafone and they need to fit it. OS 10.1.1 has a problem on Vodafone!!!

Will someone at Vodafone please get their act together and fix this!!!

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi all, 

We've been made aware by Apple that there's an issue with the voicemail notification icon on the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus. Apple are working to get this sorted as soon as possible, but are unable to provide a timescale for when this will be fixed. 

In the meantime, you can change your settings to receive voicemail text alerts (by calling 121 and following the prompts to change it).

msadhwani
It is only a problem in Vodafone and all other networks work fine and Vodafone refuses to acknowledge this or fix it. It has nothing to do with the iPhone or apple, it's a vodafone issue.

I'm having the same issue since upgrading to iOS10. Had to resort to Voicemail notifications by Text while Vodafone sorts this issue out.

Hi @Robert1988

Please speak with a member of our Live Chat team on this link here so we can look into this issue for you.

Nathan

I'm in the same boat too. No voicemail notifications on my 7 Plus. Very annoying. 

Will
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @garethr

As my colleague mentioned, if you get in touch with our Live Chat team, they'll be able to look into this for you.