Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

unlimited texts?!

Teaguey
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I've got unlimitedy texts and my phone was sending fine but yesterday none of my messages will send? Yet I can still call and use internet services? can some one explain?

7 REPLIES 7

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi

Can I ask if you've just ported to Vodafone?

Are the text bubbles blue which are imessages sent from an iPhone to iPhone which need a stable 3g connection. 

Or are they green which is a normal standard text. If so are you texts long or adding in an emoticon which can change the standard text to a mms text which are not included in the text allowance and are charged for and sometimes a person's account needs provisioning for this service via customer services. 

Is this texts to a particular contact? If so it's possible either you or the recipient has inadvertently added either number to the phones blocking facilities. 

Does this happen everywhere or in one area ? Try soft rebooting the phone by turning it Off and On. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thanks for the reply but It's only since yesterday i had a problem, and it's only sending texts 😡😩 I've tried calling vodofone but havinrg a hell of a time trying to actually get through to someone to talk to

BandOfBrothers

You're Welcome. 

Try ringing 191 and choose the Thinking of Leaving option. 

Also Can you try your Sim Card in another phone as a process of elimination to rule out the phone or sim card that may be at fault. Try another Sim in your phone. If necessary any Vodafone Shop can replace the Sim Card via a Sim Swap. 

Current Phone  >

Just tried both neither are working yet apparently I still have my unlimited texts? They were working fine until yesterday then just stopped delivering?? I only topped up Thursday so I don't understand what's going on 

@Teaguey

I see you've marked your reply as the Solution. 

Have you resolved the issue ?

Current Phone  >

No i still haven't sorted this I didn't even change it to solve lol not even sure how 😂

Will
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @Teaguey

That does seem a strange. Have a chat with our Live Chat team and let them know what's happened. They should be able to find out more for you.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks