Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

unlock code

krissykay
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I was told that my unlock code had been sent by customer services and that i would recieve an unlock code to my email address that i then plug into ITunes and that it would take 7-10 days, today is the 11th day and i still have recieved nothing. please can you help. Thanks 

2 REPLIES 2

AnnS
17: Community Champion

@krissykay

If you are waiting for an unlock code for your iphone, you will be waiting for ever because there is no unlock code for an iphone.

The unlocking is done by synchronising to your itunes account.  You will get a message on your screen to let you know the unlocking has completed. Give it a go krissy, the unlocking may have been processed by Apple.

Click the link below, it has all the info on how to unlock an iphone.

Unlock a Vodafone iPhone or iPad

BandOfBrothers
Hi

With iPhones you don't actually get an unlock code.

The network lets you usually know via an email so check any trash or spam folders.

If your unlocking an iPhone 5,5s,5c,6 or 6 plus then just insert a non Vodaphone Sim Card to complete the process.

If it's an earlier iPhone ten you will need to insert the non Vodaphone Sim Card and hook up to iTunes to complete the unlocking process.

Vodaphone Help Link ->

https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Unlocking-NUC/Unlocking-your-phone-FAQs-NUC/td-p/1754114

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.