Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

unlock iPhone 6 bought from CPW with vodofone network

subbu
2: Seeker

hi 

I bougth my iphone 6 via CPW aroudn 2 years back and now i am trying to unlock. Vodofone unlcok team saying the IMEI number i have sent is not matching what they have. I have contacted, CPW and they have sent required info to vodofone. But even after that vodofone saying number doesnt macth and customer care saying they cant unlock and CPW has to do that.

Now i am confused , any one faced same issue?

could you please help.

Regards,

Subbu

15 REPLIES 15

yes i am sure they have the number thats why my mobile is locked to network . And as per CPW they have passed this info when i bought the contract and also they have sent seperate email .

I just had chat with one vodfone customer care team, as per them IMEI number is not added to my account thats why unlock team saying number doesnt match. 

she has requested some one to add the number so that it can be unlocked .

I will let you know how it goes.

again, thanks a lot for your help.

Regards,

Subbu

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

You're very Welcome and best of luck. 

:Smiling:

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@subbu Please let us know how you get on. 

We'll be here to help if you need us. 

hi Rahim,

As per my previous comment i am still waiting from vodofone technical team to confirm IMEI number added to my account or not. 

As per my discussion with vodofone customer care last week, ticket was raised to super user to add IMEI number to my accont as it was missing. 

I talked to customer care yesterday as well and he mentioned someone from vofone will call me today but no call till now.

Could you please check and help me in getting my phone unlocked from network.

Thanks,
Subbu

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@subbu Has this issue been resolved yet?

If not, please get in touch with our team via the private message I've sent to you. 

subbu
Thanks Rahim. I will come back once I get reply to my conversation with one of your colleague.

Regards
Subbu