Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

why has my contract not been cancelled

Tina-123
1: Seeker

hi

Ive been trying all day to get my phone cancelled 1 person said at 8.00 this morning that my phone would be disconnted at 1.45 rang again at 5pm then they said Midnight tonight is that so they get another months fee out of me well iam not paying i have a letter with a 30 notice ending today so ombudsmon for me in the morning as i know this isnt going to get done iam i the only one or has other had this problem too

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion
Hi,

If you have requested your contract to be cancelled and followed the procedures as required by Vodaphone ,and they have confirmed said cancellation ,then they as a Network are obligated to cease the service and send you a final bill and collect any final monies owed.

As we cannot access your account here as most of us are customers too I can only point you back to Customer Sevices.

A member of the admin team on the forum may be able to guide you further but I feel that will possibly be to contact customer services.

I appreciate your frustration with this and hope this is dealt with reasonably and amicably.

😎

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.