20-10-2011 07:07 PM
It started when I received my iPhone 4s 64gb last weekend.
- it arrived faulty where it was rattling like crazy couldn't use the phone
- sim card activation problem, phone vodafone once I received my phone to activate sim and the customer service agent advised that they have now activated my sim but it takes up to 48hrs to activate.
- sim no sim activation and had to drive to the city to the Vodafone shop who activate within 10 mins and advised that the customer service agent had not applied anything on my account
- got through to returns team and advised that they couldn't process my exchange because my order status hadn't changed but would call me back Monday and have the replacement phone delivered for wednesday
- no call on Monday from Vodafone and had to call them again, 1hr on the phone before I got to speak to someone on the returns department who then processed my exchange and advised that my phone will be delivered on Thursday.
- took day off work, no replacement phone has arrived, with out a phone at present.
- phone customer services again today, and the agent didn't speak English or understand my problem and tells me to call back when I have my replacement phone wtf????
- my other problem is Vodafone sent the sim which had no number store on the sim, this prevent iMessage and FaceTime activation, because in my phone settings under phone, my number was reading unknown. The iPhone 4s wouldn't t
Let me apply my number to the sim because it was locked out may because this phone is design to work with and without sim (for USA users). So had to go to the Vodafone store again and use there iPhone 4 so I could save my number to the sim card. Before I did this I did email Vodafone customer services and there lack of knowledge and understanding to my problem was really poor.
Now thinking about just cancelling the whole lot because so fed up of the rubbish customer services.
Solved! See solution
21-10-2011 09:48 PM
After replying back to Dave's email still no call back.
Still stuck with faulty iphone 4s, no phone, no contact from Vodafone yet they keep sending bills.
I can't believe Vodafone expect you to pay or something you can't use, what is going wrong with Vodafone, why are they so bad, is really that hard to be helpful and give good customer service?
The best thing is customer serives tell me I will get a txt message on phone when my replacement phone will be delivered but what they fail to understand is I have know phone as it is faulty so how I'm I going to receive a txt message? Maybe they send via a couirer pigeon........
Really not happy with this level of service. I think tomorrow start looking at other network providers, getting fed up of being let down by Vodafone.
22-10-2011 01:49 PM
Vodafone remaining silent and not communicating
Still stuck with faulty iPhone 4s despite reporting last Saturday as faulty and being told my replacement will be delivered on Wednesday and then on Monday being told replacement will be delivered Thursday and guess what still no replacement iPhone 4s.
I think the only way vodafone are going to communicate with me is when I cancel my direct debt and dispute the iPhone 4s payment on credit card until they resolve my issues. May be then when they don't get any money from me they then might decide to talk me.......
Best yet had a customer experience survey e-mail this morning asking me to rate their service and would I recommend to friends and family and at present this is definitely no chance in hell.
Just over week now and what have I got a faulty iPhone 4s, I wonder if there is an app that can locate your Vodafone replacement phone .......
22-10-2011 04:23 PM
However, one thing I will say, at least you've received something for your money. I've paid and haven't had so much as an email or text explaining why the hell I haven't received my iPhone 4S!!!!!!
22-10-2011 05:26 PM
I don't what is going with Vodafone and its customer service is so bad.....
Thinking we should start a action group for of those people that have had, currently and still receiving bad/poor customer service, if we can all group together and speak with one voice maybe they will start to listen!
Should get a facebook page setup, twitter the works and spread word around to everybody about how poor Vodafone customer service is and if they don't take note and listen to us which should take group action and with enough people band together and say for example all agree to stop 1 months direct debt from going out then they should start to take notice and improve thing if not, as a group take further action till they do. They can't keep this poor level service up and get away with any longer.
They are quick to take your money but not resolve your problems and listen to you when you have a problem. Speaking as individuals they don't care but maybe as group they start to take note.
Still no replacement phone
Still no contact from Vodafone and unable to speak to any at customer services despite being on hold for over an hour.
Does any who replies back to the moderators with there details ever get a call back?
Left out in the cold from Vodafone
23-10-2011 09:47 AM
Also despite passing my details to Dave the MOD who would look into my issue and get in touch but no contact from him either?
Why do they promise something but then do nothing?
23-10-2011 04:42 PM
26-10-2011 06:13 PM
My apologies for the delay in responding to you.
I can see you email in our queue however, due to the number of emails and posts that we are currently dealing with it is taking a little longer than normal to resolve all of our customers queries.
Don't worry we have not forgotten about you and will be responding to you as soon as possible.
14-11-2011 09:02 PM