07-10-2011 10:45 AM
I would try again if I was you, seems a bit unlikely that you are one day out of your 6 months
Unfortunately it is hit and miss with Vodafone Customer Services, some are great and some just don't care.
07-10-2011 10:50 AM
Sorry - i should have mentioned more. Let me re-post, sorry about this:
1. Between 91 and a 180 days
2. £46 a month, 18 months - 32gb iphone 4S Black or White
3. Internet Explorer
Thanks a lot.
07-10-2011 10:52 AM - edited 07-10-2011 10:54 AM
1) between 91 and 180 days - I THINK
2) iphone 4s 16gb white 18 months £46 per month gives Sorry, we can't process your order because of a technical problem. We're working hard to fix it. Please call us on 08080 101 256 to get help with your order. when i called this number the advisor told me i couldnt upgrade until tomorrow which seems odd as i could upgrade to anything before the release of iphone4s
3) Which browser are you using? google chrome
07-10-2011 11:10 AM
07-10-2011 11:15 AM
Unless this problem get sorted i'm looking forward to staring at my iPhone 3GS with sadness and disappointment.
07-10-2011 11:18 AM
Within 91-180 days i think
2) Which device are you choosing when the "No plans available" message comes up?
I manage to select a device and price plan, click pre-order and then just get an error message and an 080 number to ring
3) Which browser are you using?
Tried on Chrome and Safari on OSx Snow Leopard
07-10-2011 09:52 AM
I'm trying to upgrade early today - as I am eligible to do so. There is an option for me to upgrade to the iPhone 4S, but each time I try online, it doesn't work - and says there's a technical issue.
I currently have a BlackBerry Torch and to be honest, it's not in great shape - it overheats, and stalls repeatedly.
I hope I can upgrade to the iPhone4S - I should hope after being a customer for years and years I'd be able to. Can anyone help me? I'd also like to do so today to get the £59 credit.
07-10-2011 11:22 AM
Have any of the people with the problems raised tried to call 191 and speak to renewals?
The Vodafone team are working on the online issues, but there is no timeline for the resolution, if at all. I would recommend at least trying the Customer Service team on the phone.
07-10-2011 11:27 AM
1) between 91-180 days
2) iPhone 4S 16GB, £31 contract both with 24 and 18 months
3) Opera for iPad (Safari defaults to an annoying iPhone formatted page)
07-10-2011 11:43 AM
Same, Got through to quite a nice girl who transferred me to upgrades without asking and the 19-38 minute waiting process startted again. Needless to say I hung up as I got 'that' email from a mod requesting my number for a call back
Fingers crossed they'll have one waiting for me