Support:

iPhone 4s and earlier

Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
dant19
Accepted Solution

Account number or Account Pin

Hi,

I switched from o2 to vadafone recently and I'm having trouble registering for the online services for pay monthly. I do not know my Account Number or Account PIN.

Can anyone tell me how to find this out?

Many Thanks

Dan

Message 1 of 223 (16,956 Views)
DPH
Rank 13: Guide II
DPH

Re: Account number or Account Pin

Hi Dan

Welcome to the eForum!

If you send a text message to 97886 saying account and your postcode - eg account NW12EE you will receive back your account number in a text message.
Message 2 of 223 (16,921 Views)
JHayes

Hey,

I have the same problem as Dan, and whenever I text that number with my postcode it just tells me: "Sorry, you're not eligible to upgrade your Vodafone account online at the moment, please check back soon..."

But I keep getting asked for my account number!! Please help!!

Message 3 of 223 (16,558 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)
Lee

Hi JHayes,

I've just popped an email over to your registered eForum address. Please reply with the requested details and we'll be in touch.

Cheers,

Lee

eForum Team

Message 4 of 223 (16,522 Views)
knittingvixen

hello, I also have the same problem, I texted as advised but it says I am not eligible for an upgrade! I only want to know the account number or pin!?!

can you help?

Message 5 of 223 (16,487 Views)
Tech Team
James

Hi Knittingvixen,

No need to worry, an email has been sent to you as well, please reply with your details, (as much as possible) and we will get the rest sorted for you. :smileywink:

James

eForum Team

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 6 of 223 (16,462 Views)
knittingvixen

thanks for that, I have replied to the email

Message 7 of 223 (16,392 Views)
sorchatallulah

Hi,

I'm having the same problem with the not eligible for upgrade replies - any help?

ta x

Message 8 of 223 (16,363 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)
Lee

Hi there sorchatallulah,

Thanks for your post. I've just emailed you, but noticed your email address is .ie.

If you're a Vodafone Ireland customer, we'll be unable to help with your upgrade options. You'd be better off contacting Vodafone Ireland.

If you're a Vodafone UK customer, just reply to the email with the requested details and we'll be in touch.

Cheers,

Lee

eForum Team

Message 9 of 223 (16,292 Views)
Coopzer5

Could I also have this email please, I'm trying to sign up to the Vodafone site, but its requesting my Account Num or Account pin, (It says I will be able to find it in the monthy bill, but I do not have no monthy bill yet.) Send the email and I'll glady send in any information needed to find out my Account number :smileyhappy: 

Ta.

Message 10 of 223 (16,174 Views)
Tech Team
James

Hi Coopzer5,

An email is on its way to you know, please reply with your details and we will get this sorted for you.

James

eForum Team

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 11 of 223 (16,130 Views)
Deb_W17

Hi, I have the same problem, could you please help?

Message 12 of 223 (16,022 Views)
Tech Team
Wayne

Hi Deb_W17 and welcome to the eForum
If you send a text message to 97886 saying account and your postcode - eg account NW12EE you will receive back your account number in a text message.
Give it a go and let me know how you get on :smileyhappy:
Thanks
Wayne
eForum Team

Message 13 of 223 (15,937 Views)
jamiefinch

I have the same problem, however when i sent my postcode to 97886 i had a reply that my postcode doesn't match vodafones records. please help!

Message 14 of 223 (15,919 Views)
Tech Team
Sukhi

Hi jamiefinch

Welcome to the eForum it's nice to see new faces around here.

You sure you've not moved house :smileyvery-happy:. Not to worry I've sent you an email, if you can reply back I'll take a closer look at your account and see what's going on.

Thanks

Sukhi
eForum Team

Message 15 of 223 (15,904 Views)
treesop

hi,

can i have the email to please as i text the number and it said i wasnt eligible to upgrade

thanks

Message 16 of 223 (15,489 Views)
Tech Team
James

[ Edited ]

Hi Treesop,

An email is on its way to you now, please reply with your details and we will get the information you require. :smileywink:

If you have any feedback on how I have dealt with your query today on the eForum, please fill in a 3 question survey, all feedback will be used to help my development.

James

eForum Team

Message 17 of 223 (15,409 Views)
narisakempster

hi, please could you send me an email too, i dont have an account number/pin and i tried texting that number but it said i wasnt eligible for an upgrade etc. thanks :smileyhappy: 

Message 18 of 223 (15,359 Views)
concubine13

Hi, I also have this problem, I am a new Vodafone customer and got my phone from Carphone Warehouse and it asks me for my PIN or account number to be able to view my bill.

I have only had the phone for 2 days and can't find the PIN anywhere and the default one isnt working (0000).

I also text ACCOUNT to that number but I got the same message as the others that I wasnt eligable to upgrade my account details.

If you could send me an email too I would be extremely grateful.

Message 19 of 223 (15,247 Views)
concubine13

nevermind :smileyvery-happy:

my bad, didn't check my emails :smileytongue:

they sent me the account number already :smileyhappy:

Message 20 of 223 (15,241 Views)