Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Blacklist iPhone 4s

123samosa
2: Seeker

How do I check to see if my phones been blacklisted?

15 REPLIES 15

JennyB
4: Newbie

Firstly, you may want to post your question in the Apple forum....not the Sure Signal forum. :smileywink:

kids
Community Champion (Retired)
Community Champion (Retired)

@123samosa wrote:

How do I check to see if my phones been blacklisted?

http://www.imeidetective.com/english?language=en

Retired-PaulE
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi 123samosa, 

If your phone has been blacklisted by IMEI then it's usually because it's been reported as lost or stolen.

Was there a reason why you think your phone may be on the blacklist? If you've bought it secondhand and it's suddenly stopped working this could be one possible cause, but there are other reasons.

I can see that in both this post, and your other thread here you've been given sites where you can check your IMEI - follow this advice and let me know if you need any more help.

Paul

Hi I have been contacting Vodafone since my phone was stollen 2 months ago, being sent in circles the last 2 months and finally I have been sent here as apparently this is now the way to get confirmation.
All I need is a confirmation email from Vodafone confirming they have blacklisted and barred my stollen iPhone. Please can someone get in contact with me so I can give them my iPhone mobile num ect to finally get this email.
Thanks
Sam

Hi Sam, 

We can get this for you - click here to get in touch with the team and we'll contact you as soon as we can

Paul 

christina86

I have been blacklisted for over 10 days now.  Despite repeatedly contacting vodafone to get back on the network by phone, in person and through their online chat service I have not been reconnected.  I have received abysmal customer service.  I have not reported my phone as stolen, and according to a phone assistant it is due to a 'system glitch'.  I have received no resolution or full apology for what is the organisation's error.  Outrageous customer service.  Is anyone out there at Vodafone who even cares?  

I have been blacklisted for over 10 days now.  Despite repeatedly contacting vodafone to get back on the network by phone, in person and through their online chat service I have not been reconnected.  They don't seem to care at all the inconvenence this is cauing to my life and business - abysmal customer service.  I have not reported my phone as stolen, and according to a phone assistant it is due to a 'system glitch'.  I have received no resolution or full apology for what is the organisation's error.  Completely unacceptable.  Is anyone out there at Vodafone who even cares?  

I have been blacklisted for over 10 days now.  Despite repeatedly contacting vodafone to get back on the network by phone, in person and through their online chat service I have not been reconnected.  They don't seem to care at all the inconvenence this is cauing to my life and business - abysmal customer service.  I have not reported my phone as stolen, and according to a phone assistant it is due to a 'system glitch'.  I have received no resolution or full apology for what is the organisation's error.  Completely unacceptable.  Is anyone out there at Vodafone who even cares?  

I have been blacklisted for over 10 days now.  Despite repeatedly contacting vodafone to get back on the network by phone, in person and through their online chat service I have not been reconnected.  They don't seem to care at all the inconvenence this is cauing to my life and business - abysmal customer service.  I have not reported my phone as stolen, and I bought it as part of an upgrade through vodafone.  According to a phone assistant it is due to a 'system glitch'.  I have received no resolution or full apology for what is the organisation's error.  Completely unacceptable.  Is anyone out there at Vodafone who even cares?