Support:

iPhone 4s and earlier

Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
raheelqureshi

Business customer! poor email support by NUC for iPad unlock. Not happy!

[ Edited ]

Hello,

I got business account with Vodafone with 5 lines, 2 x are iPad's, due to nature of business we need to travel and carry our iPads and use local sim card, but both of them are locked to Vodafone, I went to Apple (for after support) they said go to Vodafone after they I went to Vodafone shop, they asked me to fill online form which I did.

Now I am getting replies from them that the information you provided is not correct, please provide correct email and contact name.

I did provide all correct information but still NUC is unable to see that or not bothered to check next tab (if there any) which might have my full details.

Can anyone please seriously look in to this ASAP and reply.

Request form number are: 9047256, 9047290, 9047278, 9047277, 9047276, 9047258, 9047257, 9047256

Thank You

Message 1 of 21 (4,286 Views)
raheelqureshi

Re: Business customer! poor email support by NUC for iPad unlock. Not happy!

Anyone? one day passed no replies!!!

Message 2 of 21 (4,257 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)
Lee

Hello raheelqureshi,

Thanks for your post.

We work post in chronological order so all customers are treated fairly.

So we can get this fixed for you I've sent you a PM which can be accessed here. If you could follow the instructions in the PM and send us your details one of the team will be with you as soon as they can.

Cheers,

Lee

Message 3 of 21 (4,253 Views)
raheelqureshi

Hello,

I got reply from NUC team they are unable to unlock iPad's. I don't know what is going there in India (the NUC team) every telling different stories. Last reply ref. was 442063.

Can anyone have a good look and tell me what is going on??? or send me authorization code so I can contact Apple directly to unlock it if you guys are not capable to unlock it.

Seriously, you guys are treating Business customers like **** so better to resolve this or I have to cancel my account with Vodafone.

Thank You.

Message 4 of 21 (4,233 Views)
Tech Team
DaveCD

Hi raheelqureshi

Thank you for your post and I am sorry you feel this way.

I have checked our inboxes and can see we have not yet received any response from the PM Lee sent to you, however I have seen that our NUC team have replied advising you why they were unable to unlock the device and what needs to be done in order to progress.

If you would like us to assist you further with this please respond to the PM and we will be in touch as soon as we can.

Many Thanks

DaveCD

eForum Team 

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 5 of 21 (4,200 Views)
raheelqureshi

[ Edited ]

Hello David,

I received the replies and send an email back to them. Now they are saying they are not able to unlock any new iPad and you are saying that you guys can? so who is right and who is wrong please check and let me know. Please check there reply below.

Thank You

-----Original Message-----

Sent: 19 May 2012 08:07:55 GMT

To: xxxxx

Subject: Re: Unlock Code Request Form [#9047290]

Dear Customer,

Reference Number: 442063

We are unable to unlock your handset. We are currently liasing with Apple to get this new products unlocked.

Kind Regards,

Boski (surname removed for security)

NUC Resolutions

Message 6 of 21 (4,198 Views)
Tech Team
James

Hi raheelqureshi,

To be honest there shouldn’t be an issue however I have just sent an email over to our NUC teams for further clarification on the process and also clarification on any issues regarding getting the new iPad unlocked.

Once I hear back from them I will be in touch.

James

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 7 of 21 (4,170 Views)
Tech Team
James

Hi raheelqureshi,

I have had confirmation from our NUC Team that the IMEI number that you have supplied has been unlocked for you; please can you test this and let me know how you get on.

James

Message 8 of 21 (4,128 Views)
raheelqureshi

Unfortunately my ipad had problems and was replaced. So should I send you new IMEI number to unlock it? Please let me know. Instead of wasting time and explaining them again.

Thank You

Message 9 of 21 (4,126 Views)
Tech Team
DaveCD

Hi raheelqureshi

Thank you for your post, we will need the correct IMEI for the device you require unlocking and this can be updated by visiting a store, calling 191 or by following the PM I have sent to you.

You can find your PM inbox here.

Once this has been done a new Network Unlock Request will be required.

Many Thanks

DaveCD

eForum Team

Message 10 of 21 (4,114 Views)
raheelqureshi

Hello,

I resubmit requests can you please take action and ask them to unlock it ASAP. Both new iPads

Thanks
Message 11 of 21 (4,058 Views)
Tech Team
DaveCD

Hi raheelqureshi

Thank you for your post.:smileyhappy:

I have requested an update on these requests and will post back as soon as I hear anything.

Many Thanks

DaveCD

eForum Team

Message 12 of 21 (4,030 Views)
mikejparks

How do I post a topic on this forum?
Not very intuitive it seems.
Thanks
Mike
Message 13 of 21 (4,018 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
AndyD

Hi mikejparks,

I've noticed you've now posted your own query here. I've logged it for the team to take a look at and as soon as an advisor is available, they'll be along to help.

Thanks

Andy

Message 14 of 21 (4,014 Views)
Tech Team
DaveCD

Hi raheelqureshi

Thank you for your patience.

I have been advised that 9209095 and 9209101 has been unlocked.

9209113 and 9209115 have different account details and these need to be updated, the quickest way to do this is to contact 191 or alternatively if you follow the Private Message I have sent to you we will be in touch as soon as we can.

You can find your PM inbox here.

Many Thanks

DaveCD

eForum Team

Message 15 of 21 (3,987 Views)
raheelqureshi

Hello

I submit request again, I am sending you msg because I know Indian team will reply me with some lazy answer so if you can please have a look at it ASAP.

[#9256491]‏
[#9256492]‏
[#9256493]‏

Thank You

Message 16 of 21 (3,973 Views)
raheelqureshi

[ Edited ]

@DaveCD: Another poor response from Indian team by (Boski surname removed) that We are unable to request unlocking code for mobile number xxx. Your account details names and email address are not updated,

What??? they don't even bother to check system properly... This is a business account and there are two names on account one is Company name and one is my name. So can you please have a look and resolve this issue. Thanks

Message 17 of 21 (3,956 Views)
Tech Team
Simon

Hi raheelqureshi

Thanks for your post. Having checked the reference numbers supplied the team will require your e-mail address to be updated on your account. If you'd like us to escalate this further we'll require the details to be sent directly to our team via e-mail as we're unable to check further and provide a response via the eForum.

I've sent a private message with the details of how to contact us. You can find your PM inbox here. If you can't access this link, please ensure that the box next to "Turn on private messages" is ticked on this page, and let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks

Simon

Message 18 of 21 (3,946 Views)
raheelqureshi

I already replied to them but they are idiots and not understanding it... I called them too to fix this issue they said they updated my email address there but still the same thing. Again very poor service from Vodafone.
Message 19 of 21 (3,944 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)
Lee

Hi there raheelqureshi,

Thanks for coming back to us.

If you could follow the instructions in Simon's PM we'll be able to get this sorted for you.

Cheers,

Lee

Message 20 of 21 (3,927 Views)