amber08
Accepted Solution

How can I find out my account number / account pin

Hello
Message 1 of 10 (41,522 Views)
Rank 50: Grand Master
drey_p

Re: How can I find out my account number / account pin

Hi there and welcome to the forum amber08!

If you got paperwork with your order, it will show on there. If not, take a look at the FAQs - there is a handy post that will help you out here

Has my post helped you? If so please click the Thumbs Up button!
:smileywink:
Message 2 of 10 (41,514 Views)
Rank 1: Guest
amber08

I havent got the paper work for my order... i have an invooice thing which only has my phone number on it... i'll phone up tomorrow to find it out :smileyhappy: thank you for replying so quickly :smileyhappy:

Message 3 of 10 (41,506 Views)
Rank 50: Grand Master
drey_p

You're welcome!  You can also try texting the word "Account" followed by your postcode to 97886.  Sometimes it doesn't always work though.

Has my post helped you? If so please click the Thumbs Up button!
:smileywink:
Message 4 of 10 (41,501 Views)
Eilidh28

I have texted the number along with my postcode to get my account number but it came back saying that I am not eligable? can you tell me how i can get my account number?

Message 5 of 10 (39,884 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
AndyD

Hi Eilidh28,

We've added a section to our Forum FAQ's that will assist you with your query, you can find it here.

Thanks

Andy

Message 6 of 10 (39,877 Views)
edforshaw

Hi I'm having trouble finding my account number or pin. Can you help me out? Thanks, Ed.
Message 7 of 10 (29,508 Views)
Tech Team
Jenny

Hi edforshaw,

Welcome to the forum!

Please take a look here for help with this :smileyhappy:

Thanks,

Jenny 

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 8 of 10 (29,445 Views)
gr8fastVoda

I tried the text, but it said "Not eligible for Upgrade". Ridiculous. I wasn't asking for an upgrade, I was following the instructions to ask for my account number. Vodafone please fix this. 

Finally I did the customer service chat, had my ID verified and was able to get my account number and set up a pin. That seems the best way. 

Also Vodafone, I tried following the instructions to phone customer service but that also didn't work. Ridiculous. 
Please give instructions that actually work. I only tested the chat by chance, it was not the recomended solution, but ironically was the only solution that did work!

Message 9 of 10 (29,431 Views)
Tech Team
Tech Team
Kay

Hi gr8fastVoda, 

I've just test receiving my account number by text and it's worked fine, it may have been an error that you received this text but the service does generally work. 

Can you let me know what instructions you followed and what happened when you tried to call Customer Service so I can look into this? Can you try it again now to see if this is still happening? 

Thanks, 

Kay

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 10 of 10 (29,358 Views)