Support:

iPhone 4s and earlier

Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
LaurenByrnes
Accepted Solution

Leaving the country

Posted from Facebook
hi, im leaving the country for 9 weeks from may 25th to August 5th... i was wondering if it possible to put my contract in hold again as this was done for me last year.. then the 2 extra months were added to the end of my contract...
Message 1 of 4 (3,301 Views)
Rank 47: Master I
AnnS

Re: Leaving the country

Hello Lauren

This would not be possible.  The following previous thread will answer your question

http://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-Services/Suspension-of-account-whilst-abroad/td-p/697425

Ann
Message 2 of 4 (3,223 Views)
Rank 1: Guest
LaurenByrnes

Posted from Facebook
even though it has been done before?
Message 3 of 4 (3,156 Views)
Tech Team
Wayne

Hi LaurenByrnes

Thanks for your post here. I’m afraid that Ann has given the correct information there. It would not be possible to suspend your account until you return to the country. I’m not sure why this was done before but this is not something we can offer.

Thanks

Wayne

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 4 of 4 (3,124 Views)