Support:

iPhone 4s and earlier

Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
TC1234

Signal rubbish following recent IOS update

I've updated the IOS on my iPhone 4, and now have much worse signal at home/work than I did before. I've done a factory reset etc, but to no avail. This really is rubbish!

Message 1 of 2 (3,578 Views)
Tech Team
Dave

Re: Signal rubbish following recent IOS update

Hi TC1234, I'm disappointed to hear you're having issues with the signal on your iPhone. There's nothing in the update that should have affected the signal levels you're seeing, so can I ask if you get this issue everywhere or just at these two locations? If you get good signal at other locations, it may be that there is something which is affecting the local signal strength. If you can check the network troubleshooting thread for us and follow the steps in there, then post back the information, we'll be able to get a better idea of what is happening. Dave

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 2 of 2 (3,526 Views)