Support:

iPhone 4s and earlier

Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
drickman

Transfering contacts to iphone

Hi, When I got my iphone it was simple to transfer my numbers from my old nokia via Vodafone 360, I have just got an iphone for my wife and find that this facility is not available anymore. She has a Samsung S8000 do you have any sugestions? I have read about using activesync, bur our laptop is running windows 7 and livemail 2011 which doesn't appear to be compatible?

Message 1 of 4 (4,623 Views)
Rank 6: Frequent Poster
mandingo77

Re: Transfering contacts to iphone

sign up for a googlemail account which is free. Set it up on the old handset and sync the contacts, it is very easy to do.

Then set up the email on your new pone and do the same. Very similar to the 360 thing but can't see googlemail being stopped

Message 2 of 4 (4,591 Views)
Rank 1: Guest
julesDickson

I am having the same trouble - can you tell me how I sync the samsung jet contacts to gmail?

Message 3 of 4 (4,075 Views)
Tech Team
James

Hi julesDickson,

Instructions on how to do this can be found on the Gmail support pages.

James

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 4 of 4 (4,016 Views)