cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Where Do I Find My Account Number or PIN?

davidbarker
1: Seeker
There might be a really obvious answer I'm missing, but I'm trying to register for the online services & am being asked for my account number or PIN. As far as I know, I don't have either?

I received the iPhone 4 on Friday and my number just became active today (after porting from O2), but the only kind of reference number I seemed to have on any email or even the documentation that came with the phone is the order number, beginning with 'o'.

If anyone can help, I'd be very grateful!

Thanks,
David
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi kayliczkowski

You can find out how to request your account number on our Top Ten Vodafone Questions. The easiest way is to text the word ACCOUNT + your full postcode to 97886. Should you be unable to use this service, you can also use the e-mail link provided in the Top Ten Questions and we'll e-mail the account number to you.

We're unable to e-mail your PIN number as we don't have full access to PIN numbers for obvious security reasons.

Thanks

Simon

View solution in original position

336 REPLIES 336

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi mtancredi

Thank you for your post and a very warm welcome to the eForum.:smileyhappy:

Please try using the method posted above by Simon and if you are still having difficulties please follow the Private Message I have also sent to you.

You can find your PM inbox here.

Many Thanks

DaveCD

eForum Team

leannebrown7
2: Seeker

Having the same problems and getting bit fed up now with all this not to mention with Vodafone. I called 191 and requested a call back. When they called back they then hung up on me then second call back failed to come! Need to pay my bill as you failed to take the money and now i cant see my account! Yet more horrendous service from vodafone! :Sad_face:

stubbs12

Same problem with 'upgrade' text, coul vodafone send the email for account number please

Thanks

Hey stubbs12,

If you take a look at Trev's post it gives you all the information you need to get this all sorted. :smileywink:

James

Chloe_x

I also am having troubles with this, can I recieve the email too?

Hi Guys,

I have sent you both a quick email, please reply with your details and we will be able to get the information you need. :Smiling:

James

If you have any comments on how I have answered your query today, please complete our short feedback survey.

Hi there, can you send me an email too? I'm having the same issue. Thanks in advance.

Hi Skullet,

An email is on its way to you now, please reply with your details and I will be able to get this sorted for you,

James

@James wrote:

Hi Skullet,

An email is on its way to you now, please reply with your details and I will be able to get this sorted for you,

James

Hi just got your email,

Not quite the solution I was hoping for unfortunately. I only wanted my Account Number or PIN so that I could complete my registration on the main site, in the email it asks for digits from my security code, I don't know my account number never mind my security code.

There really needs to be a smoother way for new customers to access this information without jumping through more hoops than a Crufts showdog. :manindifferent:

shannan

hi im having the same problem could you please send me the email :Smiling: thank you