cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Where Do I Find My Account Number or PIN?

davidbarker
1: Seeker
There might be a really obvious answer I'm missing, but I'm trying to register for the online services & am being asked for my account number or PIN. As far as I know, I don't have either?

I received the iPhone 4 on Friday and my number just became active today (after porting from O2), but the only kind of reference number I seemed to have on any email or even the documentation that came with the phone is the order number, beginning with 'o'.

If anyone can help, I'd be very grateful!

Thanks,
David
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi kayliczkowski

You can find out how to request your account number on our Top Ten Vodafone Questions. The easiest way is to text the word ACCOUNT + your full postcode to 97886. Should you be unable to use this service, you can also use the e-mail link provided in the Top Ten Questions and we'll e-mail the account number to you.

We're unable to e-mail your PIN number as we don't have full access to PIN numbers for obvious security reasons.

Thanks

Simon

View solution in original position

336 REPLIES 336

i am having the same problem texting to the number adding my post code and then recieving a text to say that i am not eligable for an up grade would you be able to send me an email please

Retired-Dave
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi morttalis and m82,

I'll pop an email to each of you so we can sort your account numbers. Just reply back and we'll get onto that for you.

Dave

eForum Team

Hello,

I'm looking for my account number as well. Already tried to text account but same reply as almost everyone else.

Can you please send me the email?

Many thanks

Hi zoidy13 and welcome to the eForum :Smiling:

Don't worry, one will be on its way to your shortly

Thanks

Wayne

eForum Team

Hi, I'm having the same problem in that I can't find my acc number. Can you help me?

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi andrewmoffat.

First of all a very warm welcome, it is fantastic to see new users here! :smileyhappy:

I would love to assist you with this and if you contact us here with ETF165 in the subject line then one of the team will get in touch with you to get you the details you need.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Many Thanks

DaveCD

eForum Team

hi iv been reciving really hi billes so i need to see my bills as you charg for sending them to me but i cant veiw them on here ither as its asking for a pin ????? iv move here from t mobile and iv had nothing but problems sice please send me this pin and also look into why my bills are so high. if nothing happens whithin 7 days im canncelling my DD and you can take me to court becuse i think with the sevice you have given me you are in breetch of the contract... a massive look into how you treat customers  is needed and the whole sysem of no paper bills is fine if your online sytem worked but there is alway some problem that is being fixed so lets hope this gets to you ..............

how rediculos iv sent a complant and i get a message saying iv moved up in the ranks ?????? i just want my problem resolving no this bull sort out this poblem as my patiants is wearing thin now

Hi stokesno1rob,

The pin that you require is the security pin that you will usually set up on your account which would have been created by you if you have one.

However you can also use your account number to register for an online account and this information can be requested by following the details provided in our managing your account thread.

James

Can I have a my Account number please. Just joined Vodafone today, so no bill and I can't change my number or do anything with out it. Thanks