cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Where Do I Find My Account Number or PIN?

davidbarker
1: Seeker
There might be a really obvious answer I'm missing, but I'm trying to register for the online services & am being asked for my account number or PIN. As far as I know, I don't have either?

I received the iPhone 4 on Friday and my number just became active today (after porting from O2), but the only kind of reference number I seemed to have on any email or even the documentation that came with the phone is the order number, beginning with 'o'.

If anyone can help, I'd be very grateful!

Thanks,
David
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi kayliczkowski

You can find out how to request your account number on our Top Ten Vodafone Questions. The easiest way is to text the word ACCOUNT + your full postcode to 97886. Should you be unable to use this service, you can also use the e-mail link provided in the Top Ten Questions and we'll e-mail the account number to you.

We're unable to e-mail your PIN number as we don't have full access to PIN numbers for obvious security reasons.

Thanks

Simon

View solution in original position

336 REPLIES 336

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Bevy

Thank you for post and I am sad to see you are still experiencing difficulties.:smileysad:

So I can check your account please follow the Private Message I have sent to you and either myself or one of the team will be in touch as soon as we can.

You can find your PM inbox here.

Many Thanks

DaveCD

eForum Team

It would be amazing if you could take 30 seconds to complete a quick survey to aid my development. :smileyvery-happy:

Text method does not work?
Why has this question not been answered on this forum? There are a lot of posts that point users to an FAQ that gives a text method of obtaining your account number. This text method has not worked for me, and other members of this forum. Here's the message that gets returned.
Sorry, you're not eligible to upgrade your Vodafone account online at the moment, please check back soon or go to vodafone.co.uk/myaccount to see when you can upgrade
This problem needs to be addressed.Out of office hours 191 method does not work as the office is closed. Email method may as well wait until tomorrow for office to open.

This is dissapointing, and a huge thread that indicates something that needs improvement

Please can the root problem be fixed?

Retired-Lee
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hello mncook,

Thanks for your post and feedback about not being able to obtain your account number of PIN via text.

More often than not the issue is account related and it's worked for me in the past so I've seen it work for myself. I also understand it could be very frustrating for you and others and would like to help you get this information for you.

I've sent you a PM which can be accessed here. If you could follow the instructions in the PM and send us your details one of the team will be with you as soon as they can.

Cheers,

Lee

olizhu
2: Seeker

Hi,

I'm also having the same problem. I get a text saying that I am not eligible for an upgrade when all I want is my account number.

Retired-Dave
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi olizhu,

I'll pop you a PM as well so we can help.

You can find your PM inbox here. If you can't access this link, please ensure that the box next to "Turn on private messages" is ticked on this page, and let us know if you need any further assistance.

Dave

Kate86Wales
I need to find out my account number as I have lost my bills

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Kate86Wales

Thank you for your posts and a very warm welcome to the eForum.:smileyhappy:

So we can assist you with this I have sent you a Private Message to follow, once we have your response we will be in touch as soon as we can.

You can find your PM inbox here.

Many Thanks

DaveCD

eForum Team

If I've helped at all today, why not leave me a little feedback?:smileyvery-happy:

Kate86Wales
I cannot find my phone bills which have my account number on, and when I text 97886 it's says I am not eligible for upgrade. Where else can I get it?

Kevz89
1: Seeker

I cannot find my account number also have no letters please pm thanks alot :Smiling:

Retired-James
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Kevz89,

We've added a section to our Forum FAQ's that will assist you with your query, you can find it here.

James