cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Where Do I Find My Account Number or PIN?

davidbarker
1: Seeker
There might be a really obvious answer I'm missing, but I'm trying to register for the online services & am being asked for my account number or PIN. As far as I know, I don't have either?

I received the iPhone 4 on Friday and my number just became active today (after porting from O2), but the only kind of reference number I seemed to have on any email or even the documentation that came with the phone is the order number, beginning with 'o'.

If anyone can help, I'd be very grateful!

Thanks,
David
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi kayliczkowski

You can find out how to request your account number on our Top Ten Vodafone Questions. The easiest way is to text the word ACCOUNT + your full postcode to 97886. Should you be unable to use this service, you can also use the e-mail link provided in the Top Ten Questions and we'll e-mail the account number to you.

We're unable to e-mail your PIN number as we don't have full access to PIN numbers for obvious security reasons.

Thanks

Simon

View solution in original position

336 REPLIES 336

Retired-Lee
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi ifieldi,

Please could you take the time to check the links in Andy's post, above?

There's information on how you can obtain your account number within the links.

Cheers,

Lee

Hi Lee

Thanks for the response I looked into the link provided. My phone is currently broken so am unable to ring or text.

I've sent an email but it says this can take 48 hours to gain a response. I would really like to sort an upgrade tonight as having no phone is a massive pain! If someone could possibly email me my pin or account number tonightit would be much appreciated

???

I am having trouble viewing my bills, is it possible to send me my account number/pin via email
Thanks

Can I have this information as well please

Hi Cjbyrne,

All the information that you need can be found here on our FAQ page.

James

If you have any comments regarding how I have handled your query today, please complete our short feedback survey.

Hi, sorry I am having the same problem. I cannot find my account number or pin. Im just wondering how do I find this information? Thanks loads. :smileyhappy:

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi MeeganA

Thank you for your post and a very warm welcome to the eForum.:smileyhappy:

Please can you take a look at the post at the top of this page in order to obtain your account number, the PIN is something you would have set up with 4 numbers chosen by you, if this has not been set up you can respond to the Private Message I have sent and we will be in touch as soon as we can.

You can find your PM inbox here.

Many Thanks

DaveCD

eForum Team

please could i have an email for the account number please

Hi Jamieward99

We have a thread here that explains all the ways you can receive your account number including how to get in touch with the team directly if the other methods dont work :Smiling:

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks

Matthew