Support:

iPhone 4s and earlier

Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
morttalis

Re: Where Do I Find My Account Number or PIN?

I also tried to text but did not have anyluck, instead i also got the "sorry your not aligable to upgrade" text response. any suggestions or is my best bet to ring up?

Message 21 of 322 (13,811 Views)
m82
m82

i am having the same problem texting to the number adding my post code and then recieving a text to say that i am not eligable for an up grade would you be able to send me an email please

Message 22 of 322 (13,796 Views)
Tech Team
Dave

Hi morttalis and m82,

I'll pop an email to each of you so we can sort your account numbers. Just reply back and we'll get onto that for you.

Dave

eForum Team

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 23 of 322 (13,781 Views)
zoidy13

[ Edited ]

Hello,

I'm looking for my account number as well. Already tried to text account but same reply as almost everyone else.

Can you please send me the email?

Many thanks

Message 24 of 322 (13,778 Views)
Tech Team
Wayne

Hi zoidy13 and welcome to the eForum :smileyhappy:

Don't worry, one will be on its way to your shortly

Thanks

Wayne

eForum Team

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 25 of 322 (13,762 Views)
Gareth1201

I bought a SIM only monthly contract for my son to replace his PAYG, picked it up from a Vodafone store and asked them tp transfer the number.......Couldn't do it in the store as they need the number on the PAYG sim card. Couldn't do it myself online as they ask for a Vodafone account number which I don't have/don't know. After 3 calls to Customer Services, lengthy waits, so many switching off and on phones, waiting........still gets the message "invalid sim card". Surely this should be easier than this! I (and my son) are 2 very frustrated and disgruntled Vodafone customers. Can ANYONE help?

Message 26 of 322 (13,663 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
AndyD

Hi Gareth1201,

I can see that you've also posted your query here, in the Pay monthly Services forum, which has received a response from a community member. So that information isn't duplicated, any response we give will be on the linked thread.

Thanks

Andy

eForum Team

Message 27 of 322 (13,657 Views)
marciasa

hi there,

same here, could you please assist/help?

Thanks,

A

Message 28 of 322 (13,634 Views)
Tech Team
Wayne

Hi marciasa and welcome to the eForum

Thanks for your post here.

Can you tell us what you are after here, as there are a few different queries on this thread?

If it’s in relation to getting your account number, simply reply to the email that we have sent to you and we'll be happy to get this for you.

Thanks

Wayne

eForum Team

Message 29 of 322 (13,620 Views)
Collton

Hi - I'm having the same problem. Could you please send me the email for the PIN/Account number

Thank you !!!

Message 30 of 322 (13,604 Views)
SophiaaLouisee

I am having the same difficulty trying to get my pin. I keep getting the "not eligable for an up grade" text.
Is it possible I could also be sent an email.
Thanks. 

Message 31 of 322 (13,578 Views)
Tech Team
James

Heya Guys,

Many thanks for your posts here. :smileyhappy:

You don't need to worry about this as we can get you everything you need.

I have sent you both a quick email to the address that you have used to register with us, please reply with your details and I will get one of the team to get you all of the information that you need. :smileyhappy:

James

eForum Team

If you have any feedback on how I have handled your query today, please complete our short feedback survey.

Message 32 of 322 (13,576 Views)
JJWESTY

PLease may I have an email as i cant get through to customer services and the text doesnt respond at all to me thanks

Message 33 of 322 (13,528 Views)
Jango492

Hey, sorry to ask, but could you send me the email for the PIN or account number too? Thanks.

Message 34 of 322 (13,519 Views)
Tech Team
Wayne

Hi JJWESTY and Jango492

There'll be an email on its way to your registered email addresses shortly :smileyhappy:

Cheers

Wayne

eForum Team

Message 35 of 322 (13,473 Views)
JoeDolby

Hi I have just recently got a new pay monthly contract and I need my account number so I can complete my online registration. I have tried the text service to 97886 but get the message 'sorry you are not eligible to upgrade'. Can someone please help? Many thanks
Message 36 of 322 (13,466 Views)
greenrme

Same story as most other people on this forum (you would have thought this might have been flagged as an issue by now), texted 'ACCOUNT' in order to get my account number and got reply 'Not eligible for upgrade'.  Could really do with the account number as I'll need to pay the bill soon.

Message 37 of 322 (13,448 Views)
portlanders

I too would like to know my account number, so if you can send me an email as well please,

thanks

Message 38 of 322 (13,425 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
Martin

Hi Guys

So that we can let you know your account numbers, I have just sent you all an email.

If you can reply back to that email, we can then get this sorted.

Thanks

Martin

eForum Team

Message 39 of 322 (13,414 Views)
lc
lc

could you please send me an email that i could fill in as i have the same problem ,  thanks :smileyhappy:

Message 40 of 322 (13,601 Views)