Support:

iPhone 4s and earlier

Ask a question:
Tech Team
Simon

Re: Where Do I Find My Account Number or PIN?

Hi kayliczkowski

You can find out how to request your account number on our Top Ten Vodafone Questions. The easiest way is to text the word ACCOUNT + your full postcode to 97886. Should you be unable to use this service, you can also use the e-mail link provided in the Top Ten Questions and we'll e-mail the account number to you.

We're unable to e-mail your PIN number as we don't have full access to PIN numbers for obvious security reasons.

Thanks

Simon

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 221 of 322 (27,629 Views)
Rank 1: Guest
calum_coulter

please can someone email me my account number/ account pin.

thanks.

Message 222 of 322 (27,548 Views)
Rank 27: Mentor I
_365_

Calum,

read post above yours...you can request account number by text

Message 223 of 322 (27,547 Views)
MeeganA

Hi, sorry I am having the same problem. I cannot find my account number or pin. Im just wondering how do I find this information? Thanks loads. :smileyhappy:

Message 224 of 322 (27,193 Views)
Tech Team
DaveCD

Hi MeeganA

Thank you for your post and a very warm welcome to the eForum.:smileyhappy:

Please can you take a look at the post at the top of this page in order to obtain your account number, the PIN is something you would have set up with 4 numbers chosen by you, if this has not been set up you can respond to the Private Message I have sent and we will be in touch as soon as we can.

You can find your PM inbox here.

Many Thanks

DaveCD

eForum Team

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 225 of 322 (27,140 Views)
mtancredi

Im having the same problem with the text, any chance you could e-mail me please.

Message 226 of 322 (26,972 Views)
Tech Team
DaveCD

Hi mtancredi

Thank you for your post and a very warm welcome to the eForum.:smileyhappy:

Please try using the method posted above by Simon and if you are still having difficulties please follow the Private Message I have also sent to you.

Many Thanks

DaveCD

eForum Team

Message 227 of 322 (26,919 Views)
Rank 2: First Poster
Devilfish

Hello,

I have recently moved from O2 to Vodafone and am trying to register my details and port my number over but need my account number.

Could you please help me?

Many Thanks,

Glen

Message 228 of 322 (26,902 Views)
Tech Team
James

Hey Devilfish

All of the information you will need in order to obtain your account number can be found on our FAQ page.

James

If you have any comments regarding how I have handled your query today, please complete our short feedback survey.

Message 229 of 322 (26,796 Views)
CameronMT

I am having the same probloem as all of the above people :smileysad:

Message 230 of 322 (24,417 Views)
Tech Team
Simon

Hi CameronMT

If you refer to my earlier post you can find information on how to request your account number by text.

Thanks

Simon

Message 231 of 322 (24,272 Views)
3V17

I have the same problem, could you also send me the email.

Cheers

Message 232 of 322 (24,260 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
AndyD

Hi 3V17,

I've noticed that you've already posted your query here. This was logged to be looked at by the team and, to save duplicating information, we'll only respond on the linked thread.

Please use only one thread per query, and as soon as an advisor is available, they'll be along to help.

Thanks

Andy

Message 233 of 322 (24,249 Views)
supermotoaddict

Hi, I'm having the same problem! could you send me an email too, I had the same issue once i texted my postcode. Just need to get the account number so badly to continue with my registration.! Thanks
Message 234 of 322 (24,052 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)
Lee

Hi there supermotoaddict,

We already have information on the various ways you can obtain your account number :smileywink:

Finding out your Vodafone account number

If you need any further help then do let us know.

Cheers,

Lee

Message 235 of 322 (23,935 Views)
Bevy

Iv tried the text but it came back saying that the postcode doesnt match my account when it should? 

Message 236 of 322 (22,394 Views)
Tech Team
DaveCD

Hi Bevy

Thank you for post and I am sad to see you are still experiencing difficulties.:smileysad:

So I can check your account please follow the Private Message I have sent to you and either myself or one of the team will be in touch as soon as we can.

Many Thanks

DaveCD

eForum Team

It would be amazing if you could take 30 seconds to complete a quick survey to aid my development. :smileyvery-happy:

Message 237 of 322 (22,279 Views)
mnccouk

Text method does not work?
Why has this question not been answered on this forum? There are a lot of posts that point users to an FAQ that gives a text method of obtaining your account number. This text method has not worked for me, and other members of this forum. Here's the message that gets returned.
Sorry, you're not eligible to upgrade your Vodafone account online at the moment, please check back soon or go to vodafone.co.uk/myaccount to see when you can upgrade
This problem needs to be addressed.Out of office hours 191 method does not work as the office is closed. Email method may as well wait until tomorrow for office to open.

This is dissapointing, and a huge thread that indicates something that needs improvement

Please can the root problem be fixed?
Message 238 of 322 (22,147 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)
Lee

Hello mncook,

Thanks for your post and feedback about not being able to obtain your account number of PIN via text.

More often than not the issue is account related and it's worked for me in the past so I've seen it work for myself. I also understand it could be very frustrating for you and others and would like to help you get this information for you.

I've sent you a PM which can be accessed here. If you could follow the instructions in the PM and send us your details one of the team will be with you as soon as they can.

Cheers,

Lee

Message 239 of 322 (22,063 Views)
stokesno1rob

hi iv been reciving really hi billes so i need to see my bills as you charg for sending them to me but i cant veiw them on here ither as its asking for a pin ????? iv move here from t mobile and iv had nothing but problems sice please send me this pin and also look into why my bills are so high. if nothing happens whithin 7 days im canncelling my DD and you can take me to court becuse i think with the sevice you have given me you are in breetch of the contract... a massive look into how you treat customers  is needed and the whole sysem of no paper bills is fine if your online sytem worked but there is alway some problem that is being fixed so lets hope this gets to you ..............

Message 240 of 322 (21,794 Views)