cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Where Do I Find My Account Number or PIN?

davidbarker
1: Seeker
There might be a really obvious answer I'm missing, but I'm trying to register for the online services & am being asked for my account number or PIN. As far as I know, I don't have either?

I received the iPhone 4 on Friday and my number just became active today (after porting from O2), but the only kind of reference number I seemed to have on any email or even the documentation that came with the phone is the order number, beginning with 'o'.

If anyone can help, I'd be very grateful!

Thanks,
David
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi kayliczkowski

You can find out how to request your account number on our Top Ten Vodafone Questions. The easiest way is to text the word ACCOUNT + your full postcode to 97886. Should you be unable to use this service, you can also use the e-mail link provided in the Top Ten Questions and we'll e-mail the account number to you.

We're unable to e-mail your PIN number as we don't have full access to PIN numbers for obvious security reasons.

Thanks

Simon

View solution in original position

336 REPLIES 336

Sukhi
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi TomSutherland

You can upgrade within the last 75 days of your contract. If you're getting that message one would assume you're not eligible yet. Pop me a message here and I'll double check this for you :).

Thanks

Sukhi

lc
1: Seeker

could you please send me an email that i could fill in as i have the same problem ,  thanks :Smiling:

Retired-Martin
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi lc

Welcome to the eForum Community :Laughing_Face:

I have just sent you an email so that we can get you your account number. If you can reply back to that with the relevant information, we will get back to you.

Thanks

Martin

eForum Team

Hi,I have the same problem.Could you send me My Account Number and My PIN?

Hi givanov,

Welcome to the Vodafone eForum from all of the team.

You don’t need to worry as I have sent you a quick email, please reply with your details and we will be able to get you all of the information you need.

James

eForum Team

If you have any comments regarding how I have answered your query today, please complete our short feedback survey.

Hi,I have the same problem. Any chance you can E-mail mine too ?

Hi cdpease2 and welcome to the eForum

Don’t worry I’ll send that same email over to you too so that we can get you this information :Smiling:

Thanks

Wayne

eForum Team

If you have a spare minute could you please take the time to fill out a short feedback form about me?

You can do so here

Hi there. Just tried to get my account number also. Could you send me an email also?

Thanks

Philippa

Hey guys,

I need my account number aswell, could I possibly have the email?

Cheers,

Jack

Hi,

I also cannot find my account number.

Could you send me the email as well.,

Thanks,

Mike