iOS
Share hints and tips on the iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, the Apple Watch and earlier Apple devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

iPhone 14 promax Back order

I ordered my iPhone phone 14 Pro Max in purple 256gb a couple of weeks ago now on November 6th and the order is marked as "confirmed - back order". I upgraded to replace my current phone as it is faulty so need my replacement asap. Does anybody have ...

JJCP by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Oh Dear What have I done...

I've spent the afternoon on Chat trying to get an eSim working after switching from IDMobile. Needless to say it's still not working. When will I learn to come here and have a look before buying stuff? I seem to be able to make calls and texts and my...

Graydog7 by 4: Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

One Number on Apple Watch not working

Been a customer of Vodafone for 10+ years and never had a problem till now. I bought my Apple Watch online and added the One Number onto my account. So when my watch arrived This should have been a simple set up of pairing the phone to watch and job ...

iPhone 14 Pro Max

I ordered a iPhone 14 Pro Max Silver 256MB last week and am trying to find out when I might get my phone.  Email updates provide very little detail.

2 months of waiting and still no refund !!!

I cancelled an iphone 14 order within 14 days of ordering it.  I paid a hefty deposit £805.99 which should all be returned back to my account - simple ? oh god no! I spent hours explaining this 4 times on the phone, messaging and a visit to the shop ...

Apple Watch Ultra – Connected to Mobile Service but not working

Read this before going through pointless wasted hours talking to tech support I recently moved to Vodafone with PAC transfer and setup One Number plan subscription.Now initially I had tremendous problems trying get past the “setup mobile service” sta...

Ewen by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Smart App not opening

Since upgrading my iPhone XR to iOS 16 the Vodafone smart app has stopped working correctly and will not open. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled and tried on 4G rather than Wi-Fi, restarted the phone, cleared the memory but all to no avail. any ideas ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 1 thanks

Proof of blacklist

I need help to get my lost phone blacklisted but unfortunately, Vodafone is not ready to Barr the lost phone for me simply because I did not buy the phone from them. I have been with Vodafone on a sim monthly plan for over 8 years. somebody help pls....

iPhone 14 Pro / Pro Max Preorders

Figured I’d start a thread on this as I’m sure I’m not the only one anxiously waiting to find out if I’ll receive my iPhone 14 Pro Max on Friday! Has anyone else pre ordered? What have you gone for? I ordered the 14 Pro Max in Silver 128GB on preorde...