iOS
Share hints and tips on the iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, the Apple Watch and earlier Apple devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

iPhone 14 upgrade next week - moving the eSIM to a new handset

So that time of year has come round again when all those iPhone users with a Vodafone eSIM and who are looking to upgrade to a new phone start to plan their eSIM move to the new handset. Last year was less than smooth for me in that it took 48 hours ...

transfer existing eSIM to another phone.png
jomigoco by 4: Newbie
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

eSIM only?

Super specific question-- I'm an American moving to Madrid in a few weeks. I was planning to upgrade to an iPhone 14 before leaving. However, the new models do not have VidMate a physical SIM slot (eSIM only). Does anyone know if it is possible to ac...

Resolved! Do new iphones come unlocked?

Just wondering if new iphones from Vodafone come locked to network or not? Their website seems to suggest they do now

Using the Same UK Number on Different iPhones

My husband had an extended visit in the UK and needed a UK mobile phone number.  Now his iPhone is able to switch between his US cell number and the one in the UK when he goes back over next time.  I'm about to travel to the UK to pick up where he le...

TrishL by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Esim activation issues

  Has anyone has issues when switching from another network to Vodafone and using an esim. I ordered online where it says to order an esim as it saves on plastic and postage etc. They have now disconnected me from my old provider to then tell me a ph...

8CC3E5C1-646B-4FCA-961E-7B0E76E06079.png 9D0185CD-EAE8-490C-8068-99C31767A945.png
mhall96 by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Getting data up and running

  When trying to install a profile to get my data working, when clicking the link and opening it I receive and error saying invalid profile. What should I do? thanks in advance 

77AED414-4F4C-46EB-BDAC-9D2AEAA1C284.jpeg 83BA5B10-EA96-4844-86D3-E1039CF7834B.jpeg

iPhone 13 Pro Max 512gb

Hi I've upgraded my phone and still awaiting due to back order. Any indication of when this might come? I don't have a phone at the moment and I'm pregnant and high risk so need one urgently. Didn't expect a phone that's almost a year old to take so ...

Error 2404 when attempting to log in to Vodafone app via sim

I’m having problems to log in to my Vodagone account even after contacting tobi and having re-registered.if I try to log in I get ‘unexpected error occurred when trying to log in’.if I skip login amd try to use sim the error code is 2404.This has per...

Reynu by 3: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks