iOS
Share hints and tips on the iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, the Apple Watch and earlier Apple devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sim not activating

Hi I’ve been waiting 36 hours for my sim to be activated since I got my phone and it’s still not working, I’ve moved my old contract from o2 to vodaphone and really not impressed as I can’t use my phone for my text calls or my work!

Iphone13 backorder

So i tried to pre-order the iphone13promax on the night that pre-orders were available which ended up cancelling itself on the day it was supposed to arrive (24th Sep) so i then had to reorder the phone on the same day but it was out of stock so Its ...

Cannot verify server identity

  HiMy iphone keeps giving me this message. ‘cannot verify server identityThe identity of “internet.Vodafone.-com.eg” cannot be verified’I think it has happened since I changed it to Esim last week. please help to solve this. thanks. 

E6C7CC00-DFCD-45A9-9F3D-1B6BDE4320D5.jpeg 4250CA72-0582-4B30-9BD1-3C22CA1EA639.jpeg

Moving eSim to new iPhone

Does anyone here or know or someone from Vodafone explain the correct process for moving an existing eSim from an iPhone to a new iPhone.I suspect with the new phone being released soon many people will be in the same situation and I want to avoid an...

vgopal by 4: Newbie
  • 116 replies
  • 0 thanks

Problems with Apple Watch OneNumber

I have a Series 5 apple watch and iPhone 12 Max Pro. Moved to Vodafone last month and subscribed to OneNumber to get mobile data shared with my watch, Worked perfectly for about 3 weeks then for no reason, mobile data stopped working on my watch. Aft...

cam1210 by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

11 pro display(colors) feel different after ios 15 update

I've been noticing that my phone's display has been quite different after the ios 15 updates, it looks much sharper, and the overall color tone also feels nicer somehow. I've asked my friend who uses the same about this and he feels like this too on ...

Mk_Mika by 3: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Locked iPhone 6 with no access to iTunes

my iPhone 6 is locked due to a malfunctioning screen - the middle of the screen is unresponsive and one of the digits in my entry code was in that area - meaning I couldn't always complete the entry code to access the phone after it had restarted upo...

AndyMT by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

With iOS 12.1 German Vodafone eSIM works now

I just did the update to iOS 12.1. Now I have the option to add an e SIM.I tried it out with the eSIM I got from Vodafone Germany and it works perfectly. https://vshare.onl/  Just scanned the QR code, entered the ePIN and done. https://omegle.onl/ 

Resolved! Trouble with 14.8

With the last update my iPhone XS disconnects from WiFi, I can't even watch a video online 'couse it obviously freeze, I tried the chatspin classics, forget the net etc. . Are you having the same problem?

Mk_Mika by 3: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

live chat not working

I was in the process of buying a phone in the live chat with the agent Ian but I haven't yet made my payment when the live chat went off and now will not load again only the spinning is all I can see. Pls help to reconnect me back to my chat with the...

Demich by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks