iOS
Share hints and tips on the iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, the Apple Watch and earlier Apple devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eSIM - Another Vodafone eSIM stuff up

Went in store yesterday, 16/05/2021 to ask for a replacement eSIM and was redirected online as it would be 'quicker and easier'. Went online to request a replacement eSIM online I was presented with a QR code. When I scanned the code, I was given the...

garetc by 12: Established
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Voicemails cut off caller

When on a call,  if another callers rings me and leaves a voicemail that voicemail then cuts iff the current call.    Is there a way to stop this?   I need callers to be ablw to leave voicemails.

Resolved! Apple Watch - Stainless Steel

It seems Vodafone are now doing the Series 6 in Stainless Steel, it's great to see there's more options available, hopefully more will follow soon  

Matt_AT9 by 3: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

iPhone Stuck on Black Screen

Hi, my iPhone stuck on black screen suddently yesterday, and i try to force restart and other methods,but it didn't work,i think maybe it was cause by falling on the ground.And i heard that there are some ios system recovery software like Joyoshare U...

eve111 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

New setting in IOS 14 causes WIFI problems - solution

Hi there,I've posted this in the broadband board as well just in case. There is a new setting in IOS 14 called 'Private address', which is enabled by default. This is a good security feature which masks your iphone's MAC address. However, it is a pro...

timf-sim by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Can't sign into "My Vodafone" on iPhone. Keeps saying unknown error.

Meant "Connection Lost"I am already on mobile data and that is working fine.Just can't sign in or do anything within app.Don't remember details to sign in on the website if that even works right now. I use the automatic sign in on the app. https://9a...

Repairs

Hi I sent my iPhone off for repair through my local store on the 15th. I was told I could track it but there hasn't been a update since it just says repair booked surely there should be a update of some sort by now

Can I use different Vodafone Sim in a Vodafone locked iPhone?

My company is providing me iphone on Vodafone network locked with contract. But I already have another iphone unlocked. So my question can i use sim from that contract phone in my current phone and use another Vodafone phone number which I already ha...