iOS
Share hints and tips on the iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, the Apple Watch and earlier Apple devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Apple care services

I purchased Apple care services with insurance but i still have limited warranty on my phones coverage settings. I have been told from insurance that this isn’t the case but on my old phone it showed up

Can’t Receive Verification Code

Hello,I’m having a hard time getting my verification code. I bought a new phone, sold and wiped my old one and trusted the migration of the eSIM would be easy but it is not… Now I need to request a new eSIM but you need to send me a verification code...

Dual eSIM iPhone and Apple Watch

I am considering a dual eSIM iPhone and just wanted to confirm it won't be a problem. I have an iPhone 12 with physical SIM ATM and an Apple Watch 9 Cellular with eSIM on a OneNumber Plan. Reading the website it seems to suggest that I can only have ...

stuartmc by 3: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

IOS Feature Change

I was just wondering if there is any way to make this look more aesthetically pleasing or much more simpler like other mobile services, where they keep as a few letters. Its quite annoying seeing - vodafone UK - as its long and it keeps scrolling hor...

IMG_0390.jpeg

Number ported but still saying temporary number on iphone

I recently moved to vodafone and had a temp number whilst my old number ported. I got a text to say my number had ported today however in my iphone settings it’s still saying the temp number and isn’t updating to my usual number ? Can anyone help? 

naomi99 by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Apple Watch Ultra and One Number - Plan being Dropped / not in use

I went through a tortuous and painful onboarding journey with Vodafone to take out a Sim only (on an existing iphone 13 Pro Max) and add "One Number" so I could share the data with. I wasted my life talking to a bot that was completely unhelpful and ...

Crellster by 4: Newbie
  • 72 replies
  • 3 thanks

Block device missing from updated broadband app

Why has the block device option been removed from the new Vodafone broadband app. The question is being asked on here on the web and on the app store reviews, which have been shocking ever since this app update.

Apple Watch Mobile Service

Hi, I get this message every time I try to register my watch on the net work. Ive tried with 2 different phones and still the same message, anyone else experience this? 

IMG_5755.PNG
Rutledge by 4: Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks