iOS
Share hints and tips on the iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, the Apple Watch and earlier Apple devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Cellular Apple Watch

How do I find out if my Business Vodafone Account can connect to a Cellular Apple Watch?

Apple Watch 6 can’t connect to date plan

I’m hoping someone has experienced the same merry dance I’ve been on for a week now. When I try to connect my watch to my data plan, it tells me I have too many devices? I only have my watch and phone on a new contract. I keep talking to Vodafone who...

Trice by 3: Seeker
  • 12 replies
  • 1 thanks

iPhone 12 and employee advantage

Hi,Does anyone know if the employee discount will be available with the new IPhone 12 range when it comes out? Last time I upgraded to IPhone XS it wasn’t straight away and it was a bit of a rigmarole having to wait a couple of months. What’s the pol...

steveb23 by 4: Newbie
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Changing Watch - Moving one number between devices

I have an existing one number on my watch and have bought the new watch What I thought would be an EASY process has turned into a fiasco..... At present the on line tool via the iPhone takes you to a point where you request to remove the plan and ban...

Harrisgj by 3: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

iPhone 12 Pro Pre Order

Pre OrderHello, just wondering if anyone has ever pre ordered the new iPhone’s with Vodafone? If so, do you have to order bang on 1pm, or can you still pre order after, say 3-4pm, and still get a phone for pre order? 

Rossi_96 by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! eSIM After iPhone Reset

Hi, Just joined Vodafone and interested in moving to an eSIM. What would happen if I reset my iPhone after swapping to eSIM? Got a bit of OCD and like to reset the phone after big updates... what would the process be to reinstall the eSIM?Thanks in a...

WiFi calling stopped working on iPhone XR

I've had WiFi calling working on my iPhone XR for months. Today it has stopped working. Two lengthy chats with Vodafone support have not resolved. Tried so far: rebooting broadband, rebooting phone, resetting network settings, toggling WiFi calling s...

Blocking device

I found someone selling a phone online, however they still have contract with Vodafone. I was wondering if I buy the phone off them and the person will stop paying for it  or if they report it as lost, will Vodafone block just the SIM card or will th...

vikka8 by 3: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! eSim

I was wanting to use the eSim in my iPhone is this possible with eSim does anyone know