iOS
Share hints and tips on the iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, the Apple Watch and earlier Apple devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SIM card

I have lost my SIM card, but my friend has one and he has not used it and I would like to know if I can use his SIM card to replace my number on it.Thanks for your time and I will wait for the answer.

LRM by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

use of Facetime

I have just put a new sim card into my Ipad2 and am unable to use Facetime is it not possible to use Facetime on an Ipad 2 or is there something wrong

Website access

Hi. Can anyone help here please. I can. Access some websites but not others. Age restrictions are turned off yet the message comes up the site is restricted and the age restriction needs to be turned off. I have phoned Vodafone and they say it should...

Mwf2711 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Phone unlocking

I put a form in for an unlock code and I received an email a day later saying to put my new sim in, turn my phone on and go through iCloud set up but there was no code on it and it's not working. Do I have to wait for another email with the code or i...

Molcroft by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Visual voicemail fail

Vodafone. Please take down this visual voicemail page attached ?. It's been up since July 2019. You can't have something this simple in testing for almost a year. It's misleading. You had similar issue with sms over WiFi. Was coming soon for about a ...

4g

Previously, i went to the vodaphone shop because my device when i turned data on said 3g the lady told me it wasn't set up right and did something and then it said 4g and data was working. I reset my whole phone and now the data is back to 3g and not...

My Vodafone app not installing

My Vodafone app not installing the English one I live in the Uk but it says not available in the region or country.

new sim into unlocked phone

My Dad has given me his old phone that was locked to vodafone, he has called them to get it unlocked, i have instructions of how to put my sim in & how to set up icloud but it is saying no icloud backups are compatible with the version of ios (12.4.4...

tilly23 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks