iOS
Share hints and tips on the iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, the Apple Watch and earlier Apple devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! WiFi Calling taking ages to enable

I have an iPhone 8 running iOS13.3 and have a poor signal in my house, so have recently enabled WiFi calling. I connect to my home WiFi on 5GHz. What I am finding is that, when I power up the phone, or move back into WiFi coverage, it can take a very...

nigel2 by 4: Newbie
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Error 4300 on app

Had to reinstall iOS on iPhone 5s and now get the dreaded error 4300 message. Have deleted app from iPhone storage and installed completely new copy but always get the same error. Any tried and tested solution please?

brakeman by 4: Newbie
  • 31 replies
  • 0 thanks

Apple Watch connection issue and no fix yet

Hi  I have had an Apple Watch series 4 for over a year now and it worked fine with my old iPhone XR i unpaired it from that when i collected my iphone 11 on September the 20th and tried to pair it with the new phone but am getting no mobile data the ...

Madcatz by 2: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

Bitdefender and port 443

Hi, don't know if anyone can help me. I have Vodafone phone and Broadband - the slower fibre. I am running Bitdefender Antivirus on my Windows 10 laptop and my iphone SE. No problem at all on my laptop but it will not work on my iphone. You have to e...

julesA by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Enabling Wifi calling

I recently upgraded to an iphone Xs. Whilst doing so the advisor switched my plan to Vodafone unlimited, whihc I now know doesnt support wifi calling. I contacted Vodafone who said that they enabled it, and when I check the app, sure enough it is. Ho...

Dual Sim on Iphone 11 pro

Hi,I have an Iphone 11 pro on a new contract. I thought I could use the dual sim functionality as both my work and personal numbers are on vodafone, but the phone does not recognise the second sim. I shouldn't need to unlock the phone as they are bot...

n4024456 by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! iCloud

Just a quick question though. Will i be charged if i downloaded the iCloud on the Apple store? I wanna know how it works. Will i incur any charges if i make some changes on my iCloud?

Apollyon by 4: Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone App

I need more GB but since yesterday I can't log in me in my account. Can anybody help me? 

Biggi by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks