iOS
Share hints and tips on the iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, the Apple Watch and earlier Apple devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Calls cutting out when the phone switches from 4G to 3G

I don't know if this is a Vodafone problem or an iPhone issue but I have an iPhone X that keeps cutting out my calls. It appears to be when the phone switches between 4G and 3G but also if someone leaves me a voicemail during a call I'm already on, w...

How to make a claim against Vodafone

I sent a phone in the packaging provided by you for a trade in and when I sent the phone was in brilliant condition however when i then contacted Vodafone to see what was happening was told the phone had a massive crack on the screen which wasn’t the...

Resolved! Wanting to unlock as a non-vodafone customer

The only way vodafone seem to allow you to unlock a second hand phone is by quite stupidly requiring you to join their network for 30 days before being allowed to even apply for a NUC form.Since I don't want to pay extra money on a pay as you go SIM ...

camranq by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

iPhone 11, 11 Pro & 11 Pro Max

So, who’s bit the bullet this year and pre-ordered the iPhone 11?  Really suprised to see no threads open already, most years there is a very active thread!  I went with 11 Pro Max, 256GB in Space Grey. It’s nice to see Vodafone catching up with its ...

Benw18 by 5: Helper
  • 1095 replies
  • 0 thanks

Paygwap

I deleted my paygwap by accident and now it's only giving me 2 bars can some help me download it. It was in general profile & device management please help

Personal Hotspot

Hello, I am having trouble setting up my personal hotspot on my iphone 6s. When I try it sends me a link to access but it still doesnt tell me how to sort this problem. If you could help that would be great

ajames4 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Oh dear, I'm going to try and set up an Apple Watch...

So, have an S3 Apple Watch cellular, and am shifting to Vodafone to get cellular support. And having had a look through the forum, I have to say I don't feel very confident I'm going to be able to get it working.... Is it as hard as a browse through ...

rg11 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Apple Watch 5

Ok , I bought a used Apple Watch cellular and have tried to connect this with my phone since July, every week I have spoke to technical and they have assured me it will work within 24-48 hours.this has never been the case. I have had many Technical a...

Gray123 by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Retrieving a deleted voicemail

Please can someone help me, how do I retrieve a deleted voicemail on an iPhone 5, thank you.

Kerry1980 by 2: Seeker
  • 13 replies
  • 0 thanks