Support:

iPhone 4s and earlier

Ask a question:
Rank 2: First Poster
The_Chef
Accepted Solution

iPhone 4 end of contract options

[ Edited ]

Hi all I am not sure if anyone can help me, my 18 month contract has just run out on my iphone4 and as there is not significant difference to justify upgrading to the 4s when the 5 will most probably be out later this year. I am currently on the £46 per month contract and some voda guy rang me before Christmas to offer me £26 per month for another 12 months, however I don't want a 12 month contract as I want to be able to upgrade to the next iPhone when I want to and not have to wait for a year to run down. I know that there are some rolling contracts out there, however the 1 thing that appeals to me about my current contract is the 25mb Mobile Broadband Continental Daily as I often travel to Germany for business and tis is quite handy. I don't want to carry on paying £46 a month though so any help would be much appreciated Cheers

Message 1 of 5 (4,621 Views)
Rank 44: Oracle III
Nabs

Re: iPhone 4 end of contract options

[ Edited ]

Hi The_Chef,

Your best bet would be to change onto the 90 day contract and add the Europe Mobile Broadband Continental Daily to the account.

This would give you:

• 600mins
  • 3000texts
  • 500Mb UK data
  • 25Mb/day of Europe data

This would cost £27.50 a month. (£17.50 fot the roling contract + £10 for Mobile Broadband Continental Daily addition)

The other big benefit of the 90day contract is that you can actually  upgrade at any time, you are not tied to a long 12month deal.

Find this post useful? Give it the thumbs up below!

Message 2 of 5 (4,567 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
PaulE

Hi The_Chef, 

Nabs has come up with an awesome solution to your query - this will give you the flexibility to upgrade whenever you want, so if a new iPhone arrives in the summer you'll be in a fantastic position to take advantage of it :smileywink:

If a phone launches in the meantime that catches your eye, give me a shout and we'll see what we can do :smileyhappy:

Paul

Message 3 of 5 (4,547 Views)
Rank 2: First Poster
The_Chef

Thanks guys What is the best way to go about doing this? Can I do it online or would I be better calling up?
Message 4 of 5 (4,506 Views)
Rank 44: Oracle III
Nabs

Hi The_chef,

Since you have reached the end of your contract you can get this changed via either of the folowing options

• Call customer services on 191 from your handset
  • Pop into your local Vodafone store

Find this post useful? Give it the thumbs up below!

Message 5 of 5 (4,416 Views)