Support:

iPhone 4s and earlier

Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
goldypurple79

now in stock

website is saying that the 4s in 16gb in both black and white are now in stock, is this true? 2 to 4 day delivery

As want to place an order, but dont want to be mucked about like other customers.

Message 1 of 6 (2,832 Views)
Rank 2: First Poster
FarleyUK

Re: now in stock

Wouldn't bank on it, mate.

If I were you, I'd go to Carphone Warehouse - I have heard they have stock. It seems Vodafone differentiate between what is actually in stock, what is reserved for business customers, what's set aside for back orders, and what's used for upgrades.

Message 2 of 6 (2,811 Views)
charwee

no i wouldnt order yours from here. people have been waiting for some time for there's. When i upgraded my contract with them monday the site said the 16gb white iphone 4s was in stock but i've later been advised they arent after i emailed them asking where my order was as it said estimated delivery 2-4days. I would order else where is my advise.
Message 3 of 6 (2,755 Views)
fimason

No it isn't in stock as i ordered mine yesterday then straight after received an email saying it was out of stock

Message 4 of 6 (2,703 Views)
Rank 2: First Poster
redsanta

I think they are contradicting themselves here: the online store part of this website says iPhone 4S is limited stock but the stock availability thread which apparently is being checked 2 times a day or so, says that it is in stock.

Message 5 of 6 (2,695 Views)
Tech Team
Dave

Hi guys,

The iPhone 4S stock availability thread is updated three times a day - in fact I'll be updating that again shortly. This is the latest stock information we have available. 

As it's not real-time, the re can be periods when the website and the thread do not match exactly due to orders or deliveries, but by making these regular checks we look to keep these to a minimum.

Dave

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 6 of 6 (2,651 Views)