Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Incoming Calls on iPhone 5 going straight to Voicemail

katherinelau
2: Seeker
Hey, I've had real trouble with my phone today!! Incoming calls are not coming through and going straight to voicemail and had no record of missed calls, despite having full signal etc. I asked colleagues at work to call me which all came through fine, but they were sat right next to me.. I have not got call forwarding on or anything and texts and iMessages are working fine. Please give me some advice!!

Thanks
Katherine
253 REPLIES 253

dementedpuddle
I had the same problem somehow my privacy setting had turned on this was the cause.
It's easy to check just go to settings on your phone.

RDJ
1: Seeker

Another one here. Benfleet Essex area. Rebooted and it's gone away for now. Nuisance though as you don't get a push from voicemail to let you know you have new voicemails. I was waiting for someone to call me prior to meeting up for a quote but of course it never came through. Lost the business :Sad_face:

vics
3: Seeker
My solution was moving to iPhone 5S at that time since neither vodafone nor apple could explain what's wrong

minibelle
4: Newbie
Hi guys, i had same problem for months. I got a new sim from vodafone & that sorted my problem. But the fact that Apple no longer make the iPhone 5 which is v unusual, so soon after the c & s models appeared, kinda speaks volumes. Try that if you haven't already

minibelle
I'm not with vodafone anymore & my situation got resolved with a sim swap. I imagine most folk gave up & devided to ditch vodafone after contract ended

gbroti
Thanks Paulog, I'll try that.

WitneySi
I'm so glad to see this discussion as I'm having the same issue. I've tried everything -

- factory restore
- network reset
- set iPhone as new
- set iPhone from back up

My phone works fine when not connected to wifi but as soon as I am I'm missing calls (as they're diverted to voicemail) and texts are delayed when sent to me and on occasions not being received at all.

I'm starting to get very fed up with this pp service.

grolschuk
Community Champion (Retired)
Community Champion (Retired)

Hi there

You could try these commands to reset your diverts, turn off and then turn back on with standard settings.

##002#

And see if things start working again.

minibelle
It just changed to reset all diverts but I didn't have any set in first place

Hi Guys,

To be honest it does sound like it could be software related.

If this is the case, we will have to wait for Apple to release an update.

So we can check the network side of things, please can you let me know a full postcode of the area you have most problems?

James