Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Incoming Calls on iPhone 5 going straight to Voicemail

katherinelau
2: Seeker
Hey, I've had real trouble with my phone today!! Incoming calls are not coming through and going straight to voicemail and had no record of missed calls, despite having full signal etc. I asked colleagues at work to call me which all came through fine, but they were sat right next to me.. I have not got call forwarding on or anything and texts and iMessages are working fine. Please give me some advice!!

Thanks
Katherine
253 REPLIES 253

guptaj78
PE29 6TY
My wife is in ee and she also have iphone and no issues

Hi everyone

WitneySi, minibelle and guptaj78 – The local sites in your area are working fine so it’s not a network related issue for you.

As some of you mention it’s happening on multiple networks and some only on Vodafone, it’s something we’ll need to look into further.  

We’ll post back as soon as we know more.

Thanks

Simon

vics
3: Seeker
3: Seeker
There is a feature called call catcher which should send a text if we missed any call but strangely enough this can't be activated (*148#) due to unknown error

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi folks,

WitneySi - As you've mentioned, these instances are happening across all networks and we're working with Apple to find out what the common denominator is for the issues with their product and this update.

vics - For Call Catcher you can dial *#148# and SEND, or call 1481 free. There’s also more information about the service here. :Smiling:

Many thanks to all those who have emailed their details over in the meantime. :Smiling:

Cheers, Ben

minibelle
4: Newbie
I checked call catcher & the info it gives on it doesn't work. I tried to deactivate & reactivate it & kept getting error

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi minibelles and vics,

If each of you already have open cases with our Technical Support teams then we'll be unable to duplicate them for you. We'll be happy to provide updates though should you need to get in touch at any point.

Many thanks, Ben

minibelle
Well my 2G time stamp still hasn't updated since I did it manually (again) last night at 10.49 pm. So no doubt my phone is not receiving any calls yet again. Do I have to keep going to settings, etc to update it every hour? I don't even know how often it's 'supposed' to update so I can receive phone calls?

Hi minibelle,

As long as this updates every couple of days, it will be fine.

However, we’re still investigating the main issue for you.

James

minibelle
No, it's not working after 3 hours.. Until I force an update via network settings, I cannot recieve calls & all ppl get is 'number is not available' even when I'm
Sat RIGHT NEXT to my phone with full signal!

Hi minibelle,

We’ve still not had an update for INC943202 as yet.

As soon as we know more, we’ll update the thread.

Cheers,

Andrew