Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

3 weeks and still no call back

fedup2014___
1: Seeker

I have been with Vodafone for the last 10 years,in the past 3 weeks I have been having issues with my phone losing charge in the space of an hour. I have called customer services on a daily basis for the last 3 weeks. I have been promised call backs, told that I cannot speak to a manager and been hung up several times. My warrenty runs out in a week I am wondering if this why Vodafone are stalling. I have asked for transcipts of my call recordings, these apparently cannot be provided, they also cannot provide me with the service provider of their ADR scheme (the guy I spoke to had no idea what I was on about). I am totally at a loss as to where I go from here to get this issue resolved and the thought of spending another 2 hours on the phone to some incompetent idiot who has no idea what I am talking about makes me want to shoot myself in the face. I was told to go to my local store and that they would replace the handset, which I did and was told that this wasnt possible and that the handset would have to be sent away to be looked at. I am now about 24 hours of wasted time in and still no resolution, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

3 REPLIES 3

drey_p
16: Advanced member

Hi there

What handset do you have?

PWIAC

iphone 5s

drey_p

As the battery isn't user replaceable, you are going to have to send it off for repair.  You'll find details of the repair process here.  You can also contact Apple and book an appointment with a Genius if you have an Apple Store near you.

PWIAC