Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

ANNOYED

dannyboy1234
4: Newbie

Seriously annoyed, why is my track my order STILL on part 2, why cant you email me why it hasnt gone any further??? Or even if it is not I  stock, why am I paying for the new contract which is a lot more than  y old one and why have I payed for the cost of the handset and the phone nowhere near to being delivered, I want someone to help, noone on the phones can seem too, so can someone else help me? If worse comes to worse I want to cancel the contract but dont know how?!?!

2 REPLIES 2

beamersarah72
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

In the same boat! Took contract out 3rd Nov and still no delivery date! Getting mixed answers, was told by 1 person from the CEO's office that delivery would be by 6pm last wednesday, then they changed thier mind as they were looking at the wrong account!!! Have been told out of stock, but a tech on here says that they have plenty! The website shows in stock, so want to know whats going on! I've been a customer for 21 years and NOT impressed at all by the service now :smileymad:

Same, I was on the phone and they said it was I  stock, I cant go in store to get one either as I ordered it online, absalout shambles!!!