Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Bad customer service

Chelleem
3: Seeker
My 5c charger has be faulty since I recieved it December and raised this with vodaphone who guaranteed a replacement would be sent out which it never was and this has been ongoing since December 12th, constantly being fed lies and told a charger is being sent out to call and find out this was a mistake and there isn't any in stock!
I tried purchasing chargers which haven't worked on the phone due to them being own brand not Apple which I was guaranteed that if I took receipts to a store they would be refunded back to my account to find out that this is untrue ... So not only am I out of a lot of money Im still left without a charger
I have tried customer complaints and the live chat all of which have gone no where
I'm looking for an email address or contact number for someone higher as 4 months is a ridiculous amount of time to be treated like this
12 REPLIES 12

kids
Community Champion (Retired)
Community Champion (Retired)

Chelleem
I've been on live chat, I've hopefully got a resolution after I spoke to another manager last night who confirmed that I had been given abysmal customer service and has sent a charger to me just waiting for the delivery now. As stated I've been through the store and repair service as well as live chat several times and been past from pillar to post

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Chelleem 

Thanks for getting back to us. I'm pleased that you've got a resolution. 

If you need anything else just let us know. 

Thanks, 

Amanda