Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Bad customer service

Chelleem
3: Seeker
My 5c charger has be faulty since I recieved it December and raised this with vodaphone who guaranteed a replacement would be sent out which it never was and this has been ongoing since December 12th, constantly being fed lies and told a charger is being sent out to call and find out this was a mistake and there isn't any in stock!
I tried purchasing chargers which haven't worked on the phone due to them being own brand not Apple which I was guaranteed that if I took receipts to a store they would be refunded back to my account to find out that this is untrue ... So not only am I out of a lot of money Im still left without a charger
I have tried customer complaints and the live chat all of which have gone no where
I'm looking for an email address or contact number for someone higher as 4 months is a ridiculous amount of time to be treated like this
12 REPLIES 12

kids
Community Champion (Retired)

If you can get to an Apple store they will replace the original charger FOC.over the counter.

Never buy so called compatible accessories for Apple products they are not worth the money in the long run as well as many having safety issues.

Chelleem
I can't get to an Apple Store as I don't drive it's been a complete nightmare and I just get fobbed off all the time which makes it worse

kids

Check your Private Messages.

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @Chelleem 

Thanks for your posts. 

I'm afraid we don't stock replacement Apple chargers, so you'll need to follow our repair process

Please speak to our Live help team for help with your refund. 

Thanks, 

Amanda 

kids

If the OP wishes to contact you I have some new genuine Apple chargers and he/she is welcome to one.

Chelleem
My issue is I've been guaranteed several times a charger delivered, the latest being Wednesday night by a manager and this was verified on the Friday morning by a customer service agent and to then call on the Saturday to find out this was lies and the order yes has been placed but not in stock. I'm getting a bit fed up of the constant lies and I am already £70 out of pocket buying chargers for this phone that due to not being Apple brand are not compatable ... This has been going on 4 months and have been back and forth to store live chat customer complaints and the 191 number! It's riduculous!

kids

If you want to contact me via a private message or using the link in my signature I have a spare charger cable you are welcome to have.

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @Chelleem

I appreciate your frustration if this is what you were told previously.

We can't view or discuss your account here on the eForum as stated in our Ts&Cs.

So we can feed this back to the individuals involved, please use Live help as @Amanda requested.

Thanks,

Ben

Chelleem
That's really nice and thank you for your offer but I don't feel comfortable taking it and giving out my address but I really do appreciate your offer