cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Brand New iPhone 5s cannot connect to mobile internet! Help!

itsjustme
2: Seeker

Hi,

I got my new iPhone 5s  (monthly contract) on Monday and its brilliant.... apart from I cannot connect to the mobile internet... i have been scouring the Vodafone website all day and have reset the network settings, I have changed the mobile data settings to the recommendation on the Vodafone site... nothing :Sad_face:

I cannot connect to itunes or internet, spotify etc unless I am on wifi.

The error messages i am getting are:  Cannot connect to iTunes Store  and Safari Is Not Responding :Sad_face:

I cannot get access to the wifi setup through work (only "special" employees get that!) so I cannot use the text to 40127 to get the settings and I need to use the internet on my phone during the day!! Incidentally at work the signals go through the Company Servers in Norway so we cant put on the lottery etc as it thinks we are in Norway!

I can download emails and am getting text messages so I am to say the least Confused!!

Can anyone help me please???

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Yeeeha! 

Thank you so much!!

Did the Airplane mode trick and the hard reset..  which I had already tried but this time it working!  Everything flying now! :smileyhappy:

Thanks for your help.

Hope you have a great weekend :smileyhappy:

View solution in original position

11 REPLIES 11

Severeheadcase
Just so happens I work at Sky.

Give this article a try http://help.sky.com/articles/get-emails-on-your-mobile-or-tablet

Dave

Sala9
1: Seeker

Where did you buy your phone?You can ask them for help.