Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

CALLBACK!

kahunaburger70
4: Newbie
Is there any chance of a callback regarding my upgrade, I've sent of two requests and not had any reply from numerous pm's sent to Ellis, James and Sukhi regarding a callback.

Poor customer service is a understatement to say the least, I do appreciate it's a busy time but my original request was 8 days ago 😡
10 REPLIES 10

Sukhi
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi kahunabuger70

I'm sorry you've still not been contacted. I've searched but still can't find any emails sent by you.

As your emails are not reaching us I'd recommend you call Customer Services on 191 or alternatively you can have a web chat here :).

Thanks

Sukhi

Ive been waiting three days for a call back. I rang today and requested a call back in 5 mins. That was 4 hours ago.
Please can you help

Hi CindyWright,

What was the call back regarding?

Please let us know the details and we'll see what we can do to help.

Thanks,

Matt B

Ive now been waiting 8 working days for a manager callback despite being advised this would happen within 5 working days. Ive also emailed multiple times via the vodafone page message service which states a response within 48hrs and also nothing

This is extremely poor customer service on top of a very frustrating telepong call 8 working days ago which involved being cut off, speaking to someone whos english was very poor, then speaking to the wrong department and finally speaking to someone who did answer my query and still I have not had a response. At the time I was told I could not speak to a manager that they would review my request and decide whether or not it was to be processed. All I was asking was for written or email confirmation that the text messages I was receiving to say I was over my date was incorrect (an advisor confirmed they were in fact incorrect)

The advisor stated they have no rights or access to arrange this

Its extremely poor that this suggests the customer doesnt really matter

Obviously vodafone have so many customers they can choose not to respect customers requests nor provide good customer service

What proof do the customers have that the conversation that they had with an advisor actually happened. surely not the records the advisor 'forgot' to record.

Id really appreciate an email confirmation confirming my data use is within contract please as a matter of priority, if thats not too much to ask

Hi @lynne267,

If you could let us know some further details of what you're trying to resolve, we'll be happy to help.

Thanks,

Matt

Matt

I dont mean to be rude but if you read my statement it clearly says what I want

(1) A call back from a manager as promised

(2) confirmation in writing that my data is in fact within my contracted limits

Im beginning to think Vodafone staff enjoy beating aboout the bush with customers avoiding providing a direct response. This is not very helpful or very good service!

You said you'd be happy to help now please help by providing what I have asked for as no-one has helped me so far.

Hi @lynne267,

I understand that but was looking for the context behind the request. 

To discuss your account further, please speak with our Live help team.

Thanks,

Matt

Matt

The contect was clear in my very descriptive statement and Im sure someone your end will have access to my record notes.

I have no intention of wasting my time yet again speaking to the live help team. I have already wasted so much time talking to people who fob me off onto others. I have spend many hours trying to speak to customer advisors, sending messages through to vodafone via this website ...which may I add have gone unresponded to. Its taken me four days hoping to resolve this via you and now you fob me off onto the Live help team.

Absolutely appalling service. I was promised a manager call back weeks ago, I as the customer should not have to keep chasing people. Vodfone should be making an effort to resolve this after all its their fault Im in this position in the first place, they processed what I have been told is an error but I have no evidence to support this.

Now if you could make a request for someone to write to me and if you can also ensure this is logged as a formal complaint, which may I add I raised several weeks ago, but have had no response to so I guess thats probably not been logged either!!

kids
Community Champion (Retired)
Community Champion (Retired)
In the time it took you to write your previous post you can have given Matt_B the context of your problem and he could have referred it to the correct department, instead you now have to wait until your post gets to the top of the pile again. Customer service works only with the cooperation of both parties.