Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Complaint

Etom
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
My phone has never worked correctly and has an intermittent fault so when I speak to people on the phone they cannot hear me properly. I have sent phone away for repair three times and each time it has come back saying they can't find a fault. On Friday I contacted Vodafone and was told I would get a replacement on Monday or Tuesday. Tuesday evening nothing had arrived so I phoned to be told they would deal with it today and call back by midday. Nothing. Spent my lunch break a full 1/2 hour trying to get through but spent entire time on hold. Gave up. Phoned this evening to be told I could not have a replacement phone as not fault has been found. Spent two hours on phone to different departments each one said they can do nothing. I tried to make a formal complaint to get the process started to be told I couldn't! Will now email formal complaint do I can take to ombudsman. In the meantime I am going to try and petition the courts for the winding up of the company for breach of my contract, it may not work but hopefully will cause Vodafone some problems. Have been with Vodafone for 15 years and am appalled at the service. If anyone can advise i would be grateful
12 REPLIES 12

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
Hi Etom,

Thank you for confirming your phone make and model.

I appreciate your thoughts on having to travel to your nearest  store.

The People at the Genius Bar I'm sure will look after you but please do make an appointment before you visit because if they are busy you could be turned away and your journey could be a fruitless one.

You can make an appointment via ->

https://www.apple.com/uk/retail/geniusbar/

Please use the 'Contact Us ' link at the foot of the forum if you wish to compile a complaint to Vodaphone. Customer Services will advise what they and their higher level of complaints can try to achieve for you as well as any outside bodies that can assist if their internal complaints team cannot help further.

I wish you all the best.

😎

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

mjaynemaried
4: Newbie
Did you read the bot about you get a warranty

jeffkinn
Seeing as I wrote about the warranty then yes.

Jeffkinn_Sig.png