Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

DPD Delivery

xreyuk
4: Newbie

Hi,

According to the parcel information I obtained from tracking my order, my parcel was supposed to be delivered today (Saturday).

However it has not been.

Is it possible to make sure it is delivered Monday morning as I go away for 2 weeks after that, and will not be able to collect it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Lee,

I received the phone the day after the date on the confirmation email.  To start with the consignment number given was not recognised on the DPD tracking site, but the phone arrived a day later than scheduled.

Regards

View solution in original position

10 REPLIES 10

xreyuk
4: Newbie

Anyone?

Sukhi
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi  xreyuk

Apologies for not getting back to you sooner, has the parcel been delivered today? If not, DPD do deliver up until 6pm so it may still arrive today.

If the courier misses you, the parcel will be returned to the warehouse, in which case we'll need to place the order again when you’re back. 

Let me know how you get on.

Thanks

Sukhi

I have had the same problem today.  Received DPD consignment number but then received a txt from Vodafone saying handset not yt available.  Contacted Nancy in Vodafone customer services at approx 1130 and hse said she would contact me back in 1-2 hours.  Still no repsonse yet.

Hi there Nelster2245,

Thanks for your post.

Have you tried the consignment number in the DPD tracker?

The message from us may have been sent in error. Could you confirm if you have the parcel or not and whether the consignment number works in the linked site?

Cheers,

LeeH

Hi Lee,

I received the phone the day after the date on the confirmation email.  To start with the consignment number given was not recognised on the DPD tracking site, but the phone arrived a day later than scheduled.

Regards

Hi Nelster2245,

Thanks for letting us know you've now received your phone.

Regards,

LeeH

michaela19
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

So when i track my order, it says that my order is ready to be delivered. Then my order has been completed.

Order confirmed on 14-02-2014 08:57

Delivery details

Delivery company: DPD
Tracking ID: 1143780532

When i click the delivery tracking link. It takes me to DPD tracking page.
and it says this
"Your parcel has been delivered and signed for by GIBBONS at 14:26 on Tue 26 Nov 2013"

I ordered my phone on Friday 14th Feburary. I'm just wondering where is my phone. x

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi michaela19,

Welcome to the eForum. :Smiling:

Apologies for any confusion. DPD will sometimes recycle tracking ID numbers.

Until your phone is dispatched, your details won't show. You can track your delivery progress against your postcode with us here

Cheers, Ben

DannyTurner
1: Seeker

hiya my mum made an order yesterday  with your and it should be delivered today  just woundering where the tracking code is as we have not recieved it