Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Deleting Synced Photos off an iPhone 5s

Stacey86
3: Seeker

Can anyone help please? I have synced an album to my iPhone 5s from my laptop but wasn't meant to and now i can't delete it or sync it back off.

Thanks Stacey.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

kids
Community Champion (Retired)

When you click the photos tab you should get a drop down menu, from that select the 'selected folders' option and you will see all the photo albums that are synced, deselect the one you want rid of and then sync (image attached)

View solution in original position

4 REPLIES 4

kids

You can only reverse the sync by going through iTunes.

Go to the 'Photos' tab in iTunes deselect the folder you want removed and then sync the phone.

Stacey86
Thank you for your solution but I have already tried to do that without success. I don't know whether I'm doing something wrong but there's know where to deselect the photo album?

kids

When you click the photos tab you should get a drop down menu, from that select the 'selected folders' option and you will see all the photo albums that are synced, deselect the one you want rid of and then sync (image attached)

Stacey86
Many thanks "Kids" for your help with this matter, I have managed to solve the problem so I'm happy now. I must have been clicking the wrong thing the last few times I have tried to do it.