Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

EXTRA BILL?

libby251094
2: Seeker

A month ago, 25th December, I cancelled my contract. The £297 owing is due to be taken out today, 25th Jan.

However I have just received a bill for £14.34. 

My Vodafone sim card has not even been in my phone since November, I have obviously not used anything to make up this charge.

My monthly charge was £42 so it is not this, plus when the ETF was confirmed it was explained that everything was included except for anything I use between the confirmation and actual cancellation.

I also cannot pay the extra £14.34 on top of the ETF- my bank account only has enough for the ETF. So I also cannot pay any late fees if the extra £14.34 is taken before the ETF.

Vodafone please help me in 1. explaining and 2. rectifying this! It has already taken two more months than it should have to cancel my contract as I have had to wait 2 weeks between each email reply.

5 REPLIES 5

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Hi there

What does it indicate the charge is for when you look at the bill itself?

PWIAC

libby251094
I can't access the bill, I beleieve my account has already been deleted - they said it would be when they confirmed the cancellation and my login no longer works.

Sukhi
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

HI @libby251094 

I’m sorry to hear of the problems you’re having.

Get in touch with our Live help team and they can look into this.

Thanks,

Sukhi

libby251094
Hi Sukhi,

I've tried that at least a dozen times. Live help is never there, the only way I got through was by waiting a week for an email reply. Even my many Facebook posts are not being replied to.

They have now taken the £14 from my account and not the ETF. I've also not received any notifications as I obviously have not paid the ETF that was due.

Sukhi
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

HI @libby251094 

I think it's best my team take a closer look at what's going on, get in touch here.

Thanks,

Sukhi