Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Faulty iphone 5c and shocking customer service

jacie429
1: Seeker

Phoned over a week ago to cancel contract because of poor customer service. Persuaded against better judgement to stay and offered phone upgrade. Was then sent broken  Iphone 5c. Since this time I have spent over 18hours on the phone ( at various times of day) to various departments trying to get things sorted. Everyone tells me  different things but  eventually was told would get replacement phone today. Surrprise surprise now been told by courier company that Vodafone have not delivered the phone to them so will not be delivered. I have now spent over an hour trying to speak to someone -but systems down - something I keep getting told so no-one can do anything. How do I cancel my contract and get compensation for this shocking customer service? Details of all calls and promises have been detailed to the Ombudsman but I still have no phone even though they seem able to bill me for the non existant service. Awful service

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion
Hi

I'm saddened to read of your not so positive experiences with Vodaphone.

I really would try phoning them first and their are Tech people and admin on here that I'm sure will be able to assist and guide you.

All points of contact for Vodaphone is at the foot of the forum page under 'Contact Us'

I hope this gets resolved asap.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thank you for reply but as I have now spent 18 plus hours speaking to various people in customer care and waiting for my calls to be answered without the issue being resolved  so have given them every chance to rectify things. Also was promised on five occasions would be called back and this did not happen either.

Hi @jacie429

Welcome to the eForum.

I’m sorry to hear this has been your experience.

You’ve got 14 days to return the package including the phone is you’re unhappy with this.

If you’re still within the first 14 days of the contract, Live help will be the quickest way to discuss this.

You can also get in touch with us via email.

I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch. We aim to reply to all emails within 48 hours.

Cheers,

Laura