Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Had my iphone 5s stolen

lyndsaycarson
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi There,

I have had my iphone 5s stolen and wondering if there is anything vodafone can do to track it to where it was last turned on as i wasnt aware that you had to do the ios 8 update for "find my iphone" to work, absolutley gutted! 

Its not the handset im upset about its the pictures and videos on the phone that mean the world to me. 

Please help! 

Also how do i go about getting a new handset as i have only just recently upgraded the phone and i have insurance. If i cant get it back i will need to get a new handset and sim card with the same name and i am a complete loose end and dont know what to do.

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3

63johnw
17: Community Champion
Hi, sorry to hear that, have you phoned Vodafone to report your phone as stolen/lost as you are responsible for any charges incurred until you do.

63johnw
In case you haven't call 191 from a Vodafone handset or  03333 040191 from any other phone.

gemziilou125
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

There is probably little hope for finding your phone :Sad_face: I would recommend barring the phone and SIM. You can claim through your insurance, but if it's been stolen you will need to inform the police and get a crime ref. number. Vodafone can replace your SIM card and you can keep the same number.

If you have found this helpful, please give Thanks :Smiling: