Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

I never get calls

CreaneW
1: Seeker
Hi. I have 2 lines and for over 6montgs now ive been calling vodafone about no signal. It doesnt matter where iam we hardly ever get calls or make calls or send messages because if and whennwe finally receive calls people can hardly hear us. Vodafone has sent us new sim cards about 4 times now but the issue doesnt go away. We have complained to the point we now want to leave vodafone because its not fair to pay £50 a month for phones we hardly use. We miss so many important calls. All we get are notifications of missed calls. We have been to the shop as well no joy. Our phones are iphones 4s and 5s.
2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion
Hi

Do you get no signal everywhere as signal should be stronger in some places than others or is it really in one particular area ?

As process of elimination can U try ure Sim in another phone2 rule out either the Sim/Phone which may be at fault.

Unfortunately all networks have areas of fringe coverage , black spots and not spots and cover this in their T&C.

This is why I personally advise someone to check out a network via Payg sims where they live , work and commute before signing up to a contract.

To leave Vodaphone I fear you would need to buy out the contract which is the amount of months remaining on your contract. An expensive route.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Retired-Wayne
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi

Please try the steps in our Network Troubleshooting thread.

If you're still experiencing the issue after completing these steps, post the template with your answers here and I'll have a member of the team get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Wayne